Author Topic: Vote for a New Furmeet!  (Read 6224 times)

Offline General E. Husky

• Cookie Eater
    • View Profile
Vote for a New Furmeet!
« on: December 29, 2009, 00:28:00 »
I may be a fursuit virgin but I have developed at least one idea for a new furmeet at some point in 2010. Here's what I have in mind:

London
We would meet at Charing Cross station forecourt at 11:00 AM on 3rd April. If anybody has any suggestions for the meet, please break your silence and let me know.

Torbay
You have two options. You can either meet Vaughan Parade, Torquay (11:30 AM, 12th June) or Paignton bus station (12:00 PM, 19th June). Again, if anybody has any suggestions for the meet, please let me know.

Offline Cosmo

• Dealers' Den Manager
  • CFz Staff
  • SuperFuzz!
    • View Profile
Re: Vote for a New Furmeet!
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2009, 11:48:56 »
I think you'd probably have more luck organising a meet in Torbay, as there's already a very well established large meet in london which happens every third week (I think)

Offline Matt the Lion

• Convention Chairman
  • Forum Admins
  • SuperFuzz!
  • King of the Jungle
    • View Profile
    • My Photography (Mostly big cats)
Re: Vote for a New Furmeet!
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2009, 15:22:31 »
Hi there,

I might suggest that you take a look at the UkFur forums over at www.ukfur.org as they have a lot of information about all the exisiting meets already organised across the UK. Cosmo is quite right that there is already a regular meet organised in London every 3rd week.

Regards,
Matt
"I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you heard is not what I meant."

"It is much more comfortable to be mad and know it, than to be sane and have one's doubts."