Author Topic: ConFuzzled Registration  (Read 16041 times)

Offline Feera Fox

• Omg, I post a lot!
  • unleash your inner being, hear your song
    • View Profile
    • the den of feera fox
Re: ConFuzzled Registration
« Reply #15 on: August 24, 2009, 16:04:29 »
Feera fully paid up, thank you to all concerned in processing me promply
that's professionalism for you, quick and smooth, well done  8)
* I don't know when i'll be able to go2 CF again debt rears it's ugly head until then hugs and peace to all *
Animals that change reality, are in the dreamtime, of a world forgotten, yet destined to rise again in the
hearts of those who dance in the dreamtime. ye time is coming, it's time to sing

Offline FryFuzzmutt

• Cookie Eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 28, 2009, 19:15:39 »
How long will it take to get confirmation of payment cos i payed over the counter a while back now and have had no confirmation n im getting  worried!
and yes i did email the sort code ><

Offline Axle

• CFz Crew
  • Cookie Maker
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 28, 2009, 20:47:39 »
A large majority of the staff are likely to be at Eurofurence either relaxing before the real rush starts or spending their time trying to wrangle a few extra attendees over from the rest of Europe.
Hang in there and the reg team will get back to you as soon as they can. :)

Offline Dingotush

• SuperFuzz!
    • View Profile
    • The real wolf's lair
« Reply #18 on: August 28, 2009, 21:27:27 »
How long will it take to get confirmation of payment cos i payed over the counter a while back now and have had no confirmation n im getting  worried!
and yes i did email the sort code ><
You registered on the 19th, and we put a note about EuroFurence on the registration page shortly after:

Important: Eurofurence 21st Aug to 2nd Sept
The ConFuzzled registration team will be attending Eurofurence. Therefore, you may experience delays in getting your registration approved and for processing of your payments. This will last from Friday the 21st of August until Wednesday the 2nd of September. Please do not panic if it takes some time for your registration to be approved - Brok hasn't eaten your registration! And don't worry about your payment deadline passing if you have paid but your registration status simply hasn't been updated yet to "paid" - your registration will not be cancelled. We will attempt to process as many registrations and payments as we can whilst we are in Germany but it will simply take a little longer for us to respond. We will resume normal service after the 2nd of September!

Given it takes a few days for the payments to show up they probably didn't see it before they left for EF, so I wouldn't worry about the payment not being acknowledged yet.  Give them a day or so to catch up with their sleep after getting back from EF, and if it is still a problem then e-mail the registration team.
Who was she kidding?  It was easy to be a vegetarian by day.  It was preventing yourself from becoming a humanitarian by night that took the real effort. - Angua (Pterry)

Offline Axle

• CFz Crew
  • Cookie Maker
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 03, 2009, 13:10:26 »
As per last year, my emails are bouncing back from the reg/registration@confuzzled... addresses with a 553 error of 'that domain isn't in my list of allowed rcpthosts; no valid cert for gatewaying (#5.7.1)'
Therefore I'm going to have to stick it here again, I'm paid, my payment was taken via Google checkout on the 25th August pre EF, yet I still got an overdue email.

Any of the reg staff able to contact me so I can prove my payment?

FurbleFox

« Reply #20 on: September 03, 2009, 13:28:54 »
Hi Axle.
As advised last year, you need to speak to your email provider as this has been confirmed as NOT a problem on our end.

Tungro is processing payments in his spare time atm, but it should all be done in the next 24hrs.

Offline Matt the Lion

• Convention Chairman
  • Forum Admins
  • SuperFuzz!
  • King of the Jungle
    • View Profile
    • My Photography (Mostly big cats)
« Reply #21 on: September 03, 2009, 13:38:10 »
'that domain isn't in my list of allowed rcpthosts; no valid cert for gatewaying (#5.7.1)'

Hi Axle,

This is a problem with the SMTP server you are using to send outgoing emails.  You may need to check the settings for your email client to determine the source of this problem, or your ISP may be blocking access to the ConFuzzled mail servers.  Unfortunately the Confuzzled staff are unable to resolve this problem and you will need to check your settings or consult with your ISP.

There are a number of pages on the 'net which contain useful information on this error: http://lmgtfy.com/?q=smtp+error+553
"I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you heard is not what I meant."

"It is much more comfortable to be mad and know it, than to be sane and have one's doubts."