Author Topic: Registered users Details clicking at random is bad. also payment via HSBC  (Read 6193 times)

AstroFenn

Offline Wolfie Fox

• Stage Manager
  • CFz Staff
  • SuperFuzz!
  • I can see through time!
    • View Profile
    • OS Labs
Hey :)

You can do a bank transfer from any bank to HSBC, as for the odd price change you will have to poke Cali about that.

AstroFenn

Well I'm hoping to pay for it tomorrow (i.e. the 21st june) so I dunno if I'll get that sorted by then or not XP

Offline Wolfie Fox

• Stage Manager
  • CFz Staff
  • SuperFuzz!
    • View Profile
    • OS Labs
Apparantly SouthPaw fixed it for you.

SouthPaw

Yes...We found a bug in the registration system (how it came about I'm not sure), whereby the post-1st July fee became active, and the current one inactive.

Net result: If you edited your details (e.g. to upload the picture for your conbadge) before I fixed that little problem, you got "upgraded" to paying the higher amount! I did, however, fix all of those that were affected.

leinir is currently working on a fix so the same thing doesn't happen for existing members come 1st July (or thereabouts) when we introduce the higher pricing.

Cheers,

Southie

AstroFenn

Thanks ^_^ 

Offline Matt the Lion

• Convention Chairman
  • Forum Admins
  • SuperFuzz!
  • King of the Jungle
    • View Profile
    • My Photography (Mostly big cats)
I Paid Via HSBC, Yet My Profile Still Says Not Paid, I Don't Know Whats Going On
I Think I Was Told That Furble Would Let Me Know When It's Sorted Out But
I Have Not Read From Them Yet As To My Payment,

I Don't Think It's The Organisers Fault, I Think The Bank Might Be A
Bit Slow Giving Them The Info. So They Are Innocent Regarding This Matter
I've E-Mailed The Info@ Tag E-Mail. I Hope I Can Find Out What's Going On Soon.

Yours In Light But A Bit Confused.
Feera Fox

It takes 3 clear working days for a bank transfer to be processed, cash deposits will take one clear working day I believe.  Don't forget also that someone has to go through the bank statments and reconcile the payments against attendees.  Just give it a little while, I'm sure the profile information will be updated soon.
"I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you heard is not what I meant."

"It is much more comfortable to be mad and know it, than to be sane and have one's doubts."

Offline Wolfie Fox

• Stage Manager
  • CFz Staff
  • SuperFuzz!
    • View Profile
    • OS Labs
We have to update the payment info manually like all other cons do, just give it a while. :)

CaliHusky

Feera Fox, please check your email before posting here... you have paid, we've just checked that it's there now.

Please do login to the website to confirm this and ask any questions relating to your own private data in email, not in a public forum.

Offline Feera Fox

• Omg, I post a lot!
  • unleash your inner being, hear your song
    • View Profile
    • the den of feera fox
Dear Calihuskey,

Sorry, About That Just Glad It's Sorted  :)
* I don't know when i'll be able to go2 CF again debt rears it's ugly head until then hugs and peace to all *
Animals that change reality, are in the dreamtime, of a world forgotten, yet destined to rise again in the
hearts of those who dance in the dreamtime. ye time is coming, it's time to sing