Author Topic: ConFuzzled Events!  (Read 4298 times)

Offline Matt the Lion

• Convention Chairman
  • Forum Admins
  • SuperFuzz!
  • King of the Jungle
    • View Profile
    • My Photography (Mostly big cats)
ConFuzzled Events!
« on: January 28, 2010, 21:03:37 »
Hello from the ConFuzzled 2010 Events team.

As in previous years, ConFuzzled will host a number of exciting events for you to participate in. If you would like to share the fun, don't forget to let us know in advance by signing up here: http://tinyurl.com/cf-events

Please note that the following list of events is preliminary. Depending on interest there may be more, or we may have to drop an event due to lack of interest. So, if you want it to happen, make sure you sign up as soon as possible so we know you're interested!

Don't see anything that interests you but you're hot on the topic of the year? Why not run your own event! We have places and spaces for you to host your own event and share your wisdom with fellow furs. We can provide you with power, pens, paper and just about anything else you may need (even if it doesn't start with a "p"). Just contact us as soon as possible to let us know at http://tinyurl.com/cf-events

Dance DJs

Are you a DJ? Love to spin those discs? Make the crowd go wild? Then sign up to be a DJ at ConFuzzled 2010 NOW! There are two dedicated dance floors waiting for you to rock (Or techno. Or dance). When signing up, please make sure you let us know what type of music you'd like to spin.

Furs In Your Eyes!

Karaoke with a furry twist! No matter if you are a professional pop star or if you think you're Celine Dion whilst in the shower, this is your chance to have a go and have a laugh! As an upgrade from previous years we will have two microphones so you and a friend can face the music together! When signing up, please give us a choice of songs you would like to perform from the XBOX 360 LIPS songs: http://tinyurl.com/lips-songs

ConFuzzled's Got Talent

Do you have an interesting talent? Can you do something that no one else can? Jump rope skipping over your own tail? Wild break dance performances? Play "My heart will go on" on the Indian nose flute? If so, then we would love to see! Don't be shy! Sign up today to be part of ConFuzzled's own take on a talent show!

Furry Interesting

In the style of the quintessential television show QI, four panelists will earn points for knowing interesting facts about various topics relevent to the furry fandom - just beware of falling into the trap of all those internet myths and rumours! If you'd like to join as a panelist then please sign up!

Music Jam

Guitars, Keyboards, Drums and more! If you play any instrument, then, by all means, bring it along and join the ConFuzzled Music Jam. This is the place to show off your latest compositions, get a chance to have other musicians join in and have some impromptu fun together. Who knows, maybe the Indian nose flute guy may join in! So, sign up now and don't miss the fun!

Yours,
Matt Lion, Dingotush and Res
ConFuzzled Events Team
« Last Edit: January 30, 2010, 11:44:15 by Matt the Lion »
"I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you heard is not what I meant."

"It is much more comfortable to be mad and know it, than to be sane and have one's doubts."