Author Topic: Problem!  (Read 3797 times)

Sirver

Problem!
« on: July 12, 2007, 21:31:34 »
I've been getting a problem with the site registration, so I can pay for the con. I've attempted to register and it said it will give me an e-mail for the the password and what not. But I've haven't recieved an e-mail for a week, and my friend just got her e-mail in less than a day... (And yes I have checked my junk mail and I put my spam settings to low So I don't see a problem on my end.) So please help me. =^^;=

Or should I just re-register...? =>>;=

SouthPaw

Re: Problem!
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2007, 22:52:51 »
I've been getting a problem with the site registration, so I can pay for the con. I've attempted to register and it said it will give me an e-mail for the the password and what not. But I've haven't recieved an e-mail for a week, and my friend just got her e-mail in less than a day... (And yes I have checked my junk mail and I put my spam settings to low So I don't see a problem on my end.) So please help me. =^^;=

The e-mail address we have on file for you begins irv60...It's showing on the system as confirmed, so you SHOULD have received at least one e-mail from us.

Double check your Junk Mail folder, as Hotmail can be weird at times...Let me know the correct address by dropping an e-mail to southpaw (at) confuzzled (dot) org (dot) uk and I'll reset your password.

Cheers,

Southie

Sirver

Re: Problem!
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2007, 23:10:53 »
Yeah I checked my junk mail folder and trash can and nothing's there which is related to confuzzled. Ty for the support. =^^=