Author Topic: Registration is closing soon!  (Read 3393 times)

Offline Matt the Lion

• Convention Chairman
  • Forum Admins
  • SuperFuzz!
  • King of the Jungle
    • View Profile
    • My Photography (Mostly big cats)
Registration is closing soon!
« on: March 11, 2010, 21:40:38 »
Hello attendees and prospective attendees!

We would like to inform you all that we will be closing registration for hotel rooms at midnight on 31st March 2010.  Payment for any registrations still pending after this point must arrive in our account by the 7th April 2010, or their hotel room booking will have to be cancelled.

If you wish to attend ConFuzzled, please be aware that registration for Attending Only tickets will remain open until the end of 30th April 2010 - or when all the remaining tickets are sold. This means that you can still attend the convention, but you will have to find your own accommodation. It is very unlikely that you will be able to book a room directly with the Britannia Country House hotel as the hotel is already very close to capacity.

Attendees already registered and paid who wish to upgrade to become a sponsor must also do this by the 31st of March, and payment for the upgrade must also arrive in our account by the 7th April 2010!

Please note that room sharing information must also be completed by midnight on the 31st of March 2010 for those in double, twin or triple rooms.  Anyone with a vacant space in their room at this point will have another attendee allocated at random to fill that space. We strongly recommend that you log onto the registration system to verify that roomsharing is set up as you expect it to be.

If you need any assistance with your registration, then please free to contact our Registration Team by emailing registration@confuzzled.org.uk

Kind regards,

The ConFuzzled Team
« Last Edit: May 02, 2010, 22:46:09 by Matt the Lion »
"I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you heard is not what I meant."

"It is much more comfortable to be mad and know it, than to be sane and have one's doubts."