Author Topic: Burning Motor Bike Crashes Through Wall of T-Rex Bones  (Read 3486 times)

Offline Sabre

• Cookie Eater
    • View Profile
Burning Motor Bike Crashes Through Wall of T-Rex Bones
« on: March 24, 2010, 16:26:55 »
Hello. I'm new here. First con ect. If you are wondering about the title, just opting for something diffrent from the shy, meek thread titles here.

So. Hello.

There is one other guy I know going, but I don't see alot of point in hanging out with people I know most of the time. Because I'm very boring and all I really care about is games, I thought I would ask if anyone wants to meet up, play some DS or maybe some board games during the event. Any tips you have for a johny-come-lately casual furry fan would also be welcome.

Oh, and a bit of a warning. If you find me offencive, arrogant, egotistical ect. That is not my intention. I try to be humorous and I am extremely logical. If it helps, imagine a clown honking his nose and doing a jig, or a very stern looking professor giving a lecture if it helps.

Offline sparkles wusky :P

• Cookie Eater
    • View Profile
Re: Burning Motor Bike Crashes Through Wall of T-Rex Bones
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2010, 19:57:42 »
Well if u can capture me (tom the bull) and my wolf freind ( silver ) at the con we will play with you :) its our first con
POKE the wolf :P

Offline Stik

• Cookie Maker
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2010, 20:10:35 »
Heh welcome, first con for me too (almost everyone is saying that).  Games are cool. 

What about a stern looking clown giving a lecture to a professor honking his nose?

Offline Sabre

• Cookie Eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2010, 11:15:23 »
That too, anything that helps.

Anything in particular you want to play I should bring?