Author Topic: Den times.  (Read 2750 times)

Offline Jencen

• Theming Head & Tame LaserGoo
  • CFz Crew
  • I'm on here as much as I can!
    • View Profile
Den times.
« on: April 19, 2010, 21:15:31 »
Hiya.
What times will the den be open to dealers on the saturday and sunday? Am thinking of timings so i can possibly get some work done on the laser/setup before people are allowed in.
and do we have to be clear on the sunday or can we leave bits in until the monday morning? Again, thinking of laser and storing it safe overnight.
Thanks

Jencen
Theming Head and Tame LaserGoo

Offline LevLion

• Stage & A/V Manager
  • CFz Staff
  • SuperFuzz!
    • View Profile
    • My FA Account
Re: Den times.
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2010, 21:55:10 »
Dealers are allowed into the den in plenty of time for setup if you need a special amount of time please contact our den staff privatly to discuss this as it can be arranged. Of course you are welcome to leave things however you feel safe with over night in there once closed the den rooms are locked securly.
I for one welcome our Muppet overloards.

Offline Nidonocu

• Purchasing, Picnic, Pawpets
  • CFz Staff
  • SuperFuzz!
  • Poison Bunny
    • View Profile
    • @Nidonocu
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2010, 14:06:34 »
Hiya.
Do we have to be clear on the sunday or can we leave bits in until the monday morning? Again, thinking of laser and storing it safe overnight.

At the close of the Den on Sunday, I believe Dealer's will be asked to clear up as we do not have use of that room on Monday. However, if you need to store any equipment securely, I'm happy to move it in to our store room overnight Sunday.
Nidonocu C:\>

Offline RizzoRattie

• Venue Manager/Head of Fursuit Relations
  • CFz Staff
  • SuperFuzz!
  • Rat face!
    • View Profile
    • www.colifox.com
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2010, 23:44:16 »
Hiya.
Do we have to be clear on the sunday or can we leave bits in until the monday morning? Again, thinking of laser and storing it safe overnight.

At the close of the Den on Sunday, I believe Dealer's will be asked to clear up as we do not have use of that room on Monday. However, if you need to store any equipment securely, I'm happy to move it in to our store room overnight Sunday.

Just a correction to what Nido has advised you here.  We do actually have use of the room being used for the dealers den on the Monday, however I do not believe there is any official plans to use it - I believe perhaps for art pick up for items sold in the auction.  Therefore, what stuff can be stored in there etc.. or how the room can be used are questions best posed to Cosmo who is head of the dealers den.  Please email dealersdenandart@confuzzled.org.uk

Forgive me for not jumping for joy, bad back you know ~ Scar; The Lion King