Author Topic: Am I too old to start fursuiting?  (Read 13873 times)

huskeywolf

Re: Am I too old to start fursuiting?
« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2010, 09:45:17 »
yeah you may have read my intro, i got a ex hire for 50 . due to be being out of work i gotta save for one. this will be either wolf or huskey or maybe a springer spaniel,,, ill tell you what mine is ok  HUSKEY WOLF THE GIANT ,,,,URRRRRRRRRRRRRR  WHITE RABBIT. IM MEAN AND IN NEED OF LOTS OF ORANGE THINGS HA HA HA.  AND LOTS OF COOKIES. ILL BE @ THE LONDON MEET ON THE 24TH  SEE YA, HOP HOP HOP HOP.

Offline RizzoRattie

• Venue Manager/Head of Fursuit Relations
  • CFz Staff
  • SuperFuzz!
  • Rat face!
    • View Profile
    • www.colifox.com
« Reply #16 on: April 17, 2010, 00:03:34 »
A simply answer for you..   you are as old as you feel!   Whilst the average age of attendee's to ConFuzzled might be in the age range of 18-26, there are many conventions, for example, in America where the age group spans a much wider range, some in their 60's and 70's.

There is no given age of when someone should or should not start fursuiting.   One of my friends daughter has a fursuit, she is eight.  At the same time, I have a friend in the US in his late 40's and he is an avid suiter, plus he makes his own.

Age doesnt make a fursuiter, but ability.  If you can bring a character to life, then you are never to old, or young, to be a suiter.
Forgive me for not jumping for joy, bad back you know ~ Scar; The Lion King

Offline Feera Fox

• Omg, I post a lot!
  • unleash your inner being, hear your song
    • View Profile
    • the den of feera fox
« Reply #17 on: April 24, 2010, 20:36:03 »
Well im 36 and ive been fursuiting for a few years now. No nobody is too old to fursuit. Even at 100 providing they have to medical problems preveting them from doing so. I say go for it whatever your age enjoy yourself.
* I don't know when i'll be able to go2 CF again debt rears it's ugly head until then hugs and peace to all *
Animals that change reality, are in the dreamtime, of a world forgotten, yet destined to rise again in the
hearts of those who dance in the dreamtime. ye time is coming, it's time to sing