Author Topic: Arfarfarfarfarfarf! Yay for this foxie coming!  (Read 3669 times)

SerFox

Arfarfarfarfarfarf! Yay for this foxie coming!
« on: July 18, 2007, 21:04:45 »
Hey everyone.

Short bit

Most of you should know me, if not, I'm SerFox, I'mf rom up in the rainy land otherwise known as Scotland, and I shall be attending next year. I'm really looking forward to it, and don't be surprised if I cuddle you ^^

Long bit

I just registered for the con and paid the deposit as it were to keep my place. The thing is, haven't told my Mum yet because I know she'll go rather crazy at me. SHe hates furry. She thinks furry is, sex and screwing animals. To me and many others it isn't, and it's this year I have taken on my goal (Well, since new years) to show her in as many ways as possible that it is not just a fetish thing, so I'm regularly attending the local meets, if she shows up since she now knows where they are, we can all explain and she can see it's just a fun gathering, and the con is a further extention of that, and basically it's a case of edging her to udnerstand it, by using examples, having my furry friend over who she likes becdause he's friendly, have him possibly tell her his mum is okay with it all, and so on, and I'm also putting up a fake kind of promo poster for this con on ym wall with all the furry stuff on it, and explaining that to her.

If anyone ahs any suggestions, pelase let me know, anyone in the same situation or has been and has been able to explain it.

Thanks.

Offline LeighUK

• Omg, I post a lot!
  • It dont matter if your black or white, but both!
    • View Profile
    • Leighs kigurumi delight
Re: Arfarfarfarfarfarf! Yay for this foxie coming!
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2007, 00:24:43 »
When I told my mum about it, her first reaction was "Oh, okay", then ten min later she said "So..Whats a furry?" x_x;  I guess in a way I was lucky

Offline Crimson

• Cookie Maker
  • I am now known as Taishi Fox
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2007, 04:01:16 »
Heh, when I told my mum she gave me a boring lecture about "You don't have to do something you don't want to just to fit in you know" not like I don't alraedy know that   :-\

Offline Wolfie Fox

• Stage Manager
  • CFz Staff
  • SuperFuzz!
  • I can see through time!
    • View Profile
    • OS Labs
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2007, 08:06:26 »
Hey SerFox, welcome to our lil forum =^.^=

*snuggles*

Hope ya make lots of new friends here =^.^=

SerFox

« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2007, 21:31:42 »
Thanks.

Just want to mention it aint gonna be that easy, since she flipped out when she found out, and will probably further flip out.