Author Topic: Live Furry Club/Concert  (Read 4845 times)

SerFox

Live Furry Club/Concert
« on: July 18, 2007, 22:30:04 »
Hey, I'm starting an electronica trance music type project soon called Kitsunia, and I've been thinking, I've got a year to finish the album. What if I played live at CF?

I'm willing to play live improvs and such alongside my songs and absically hold a furry club night one night there for the fursuiters and furries to come and dance, with a break inbetween for my mellow stuff.

All I'd need is a PA system and a space, I'll bring all nessecary gear with me.

What does everyone think of that? Live club trance thing? SerFOxie bringing out the tunes!

Of course if any other dance artists are out there, theyre most wlecome to give me a copy of their songs and have them played, and even if theyre in the right format, they could jam along with my gear ^^

Offline LevLion

• Stage & A/V Manager
  • CFz Staff
  • SuperFuzz!
    • View Profile
    • My FA Account
Re: Live Furry Club/Concert
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2007, 22:33:05 »
Hi there.
Im the fur providing all the PA and stage gear so if you want to do this you need to speak to Tungro about holding an event and talk to me about equipment and needs. I run  a music store so i shoudl be able to provide for yours needs, its just a case of I cant bring everything to the con.

Lev
I for one welcome our Muppet overloards.

SerFox

« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2007, 23:32:13 »
if it would be possible to borrow a larger midi keyboard for the con that'd be useful, I'll pay you like a tenner for a deposit for it, and if anything happens to it I'll pay for replacement.

Or something.

Just my two octave thing might not be up to it :P

I'll speak to tungro later when he's available.

SerFox

« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2007, 22:11:42 »
Ok getting hold of Tungro is ahrd, so can I organize it here? WHat do you need to know?

Cheers.

SerFox

« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2007, 11:42:43 »
Right, I've spoken to Tungro, but I';m er... not getting any feedback, nothing more.

I'm confuzzled. (quite literally)  ???

Offline The Dark Knight

• Head Of Convention Operations
  • CFz Staff
  • SuperFuzz!
  • "MOVE!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2007, 09:58:10 »
I'll speak to Tungro about it when next we talk. We'll probably not be able to make a decision about it until after the next Staff meeting anyway.

SerFox

« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2007, 19:35:14 »
Oh, ok.

I'm just getting worried cause i'm putting a lot of time and effort into composing these songs and Im hoping it isnt for naught... ;_;

SerFox

« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2007, 19:15:00 »
I have worked the whole event out, and everything is nearly ready.

There is one thing that I want kept hush hush about it. A special thing I'll be using.