Author Topic: Hi from a newfur in Nottingham  (Read 4479 times)

Offline Crimson

• Cookie Maker
  • I am now known as Taishi Fox
    • View Profile
Hi from a newfur in Nottingham
« on: July 19, 2007, 04:07:28 »
Hiya, I consider myself a newfur cus I've only been in the fandom for about 3 years and haven't really gotten into it a huge deal but after realising that its now become a part of me I can't seem to seperate myself from it, neheh, not like I wanna anyways but yeah.  I basically discovered furries by a somewhat accident, to run the story short, my friend was hiding yiff art of Renamon on a CD that had programs on it that he had lent to me thinking I wouldn't look into the half a dozen New Folders he had put them into with the second to last folder called "Do not go any further" and the last one called "yiff" lol.  Anyways, when I became a member of an online vertual world called Second Life Ie met a person who was using a black fox fursona so I got asking questions. Unfortunetly my questioning leaded me to be dumped at a furry club due to the fact that he thought I was one of those who actually likes yiff art.  Truth to be told, I somewhat do but to the majorety I don't, I definetly don't like animals private parts, so canine cocks are a definate no no for me, however I believe in live and let live so I don't care what others like thats their business, we're all still furries in my books since we all like the same thing, anthromorphics :)  Anyways I just wanted to say hi and give myself a little introduction, so, there it is, HI! ^_^

Offline Wolfie Fox

• Stage Manager
  • CFz Staff
  • SuperFuzz!
  • I can see through time!
    • View Profile
    • OS Labs
Re: Hi from a newfur in Nottingham
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2007, 08:04:58 »
*pounces Crimson and cuddles*

I'll say hey and welcome, even though I'm currently talking to you in SL :P

Offline Crimson

• Cookie Maker
  • I am now known as Taishi Fox
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2007, 19:14:04 »
*giggles and snuggles a Wolfie before licking his muzzle* Heheh, thanks for the hi messege ^_^;

Avalanche

« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2007, 12:32:31 »
Hi, I'm from Nottingham as well :D Good to see more Notts furs appearing lately :D

Offline Cerebus

• Omg, I post a lot!
  • This is ConFuzzled!!!
    • View Profile
    • myspace
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2007, 12:53:54 »
welcome to the bored
Where here no more room in hell the dead shall walk the earth

DracoRattus

« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2007, 16:08:34 »