Author Topic: Update on the ConFuzzled Hotel Takeover  (Read 4335 times)

Offline Matt the Lion

• Convention Chairman
  • Forum Admins
  • SuperFuzz!
  • King of the Jungle
    • View Profile
    • My Photography (Mostly big cats)
Update on the ConFuzzled Hotel Takeover
« on: January 24, 2011, 18:41:52 »
Hey, you over there propping up the bar...

As you are probably aware, ConFuzzled is aiming to have enough attendees to be able to take over the entire hotel this year so we don't have to share the space with anyone else -  and we are now drawing incredibly close to reaching that target. We originally needed to reach the number of registrations by the start of this year. But by the time we had to decide, we did not have the required number of attendees to take over the entire venue.

The good news is that the hotel management has been very impressed with the number of attendees so far, and has very graciously extended the deadline for us to reach the requried numbers until the end of February.

So, if you want the entire ConFuzzled 2011 venue to be reserved for the attendees of the convention (which will also enable us to do some more awesome things we wouldn't otherwise get away with), then encourage your friends to register and pay as soon as possible!

We will need approximately 50 additional residential registrations before the end of February in order to make this work, so please continue to spread the word about ConFuzzled on any other furry forums or websites that you visit - you've been doing a fantastic job so far!
"I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you heard is not what I meant."

"It is much more comfortable to be mad and know it, than to be sane and have one's doubts."

huskeywolf

Re: Update on the ConFuzzled Hotel Takeover
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2011, 12:33:20 »
just a silly question....what is the number of furs  needed to take over the entire hotel? just looking at the attendee list . at almost 400
how close r we,???????

Offline Matt the Lion

• Convention Chairman
  • Forum Admins
  • SuperFuzz!
  • King of the Jungle
    • View Profile
    • My Photography (Mostly big cats)
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2011, 13:07:49 »
Hi,

There is no exact number as it depends on what options people choose, but I can tell you we are incredibly close.

I should also point out that the number which counts are the "confirmed" attendees (currently 373), as they are the ones who have paid for their place.
"I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you heard is not what I meant."

"It is much more comfortable to be mad and know it, than to be sane and have one's doubts."

huskeywolf

« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2011, 13:16:10 »
thanx, hope we get the entire hotel!
really looking paw ward to the con!