Author Topic: werewolves/astral creatures!  (Read 9455 times)

huskeywolf

werewolves/astral creatures!
« on: February 02, 2011, 12:51:18 »
R THERE ANY FANS OF LYCANS OUT THERE?  am mad about these , have been since dog soldiers and underworld!
any one who collects art or indeed is /or considering becoming 1.

it is said that if you lie outside at summertime and lay with the moon in your face in germany ..[amongst others] then you will be a lycan..                 any germans who can testify to this message me!

i am serious about this,, am not messin here

pads off into corner and waits,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

« Last Edit: April 26, 2011, 12:08:50 by machgaogamon/rizegraymon »

Offline SFW

• CFz Staff
  • SuperFuzz!
  • I have a cunning plan.
    • View Profile
    • silverfoxwolf.com
Re: LYCAN THROPE?
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2011, 17:05:25 »
Dog Soldiers did have some of the better weres in film, I was never overkeen on the Underworld ones for their lack of real fur and their structure just didn't sit right for me.

I think you've missed off probably the best one being Van Helsing were (from film of the same name). That has nice furring, good muscle structure and was very nicely proportioned. I wuld have liked to have seen the taila  bit more though being used for counterbalance.
Warning: Do not expose to shiny things.

huskeywolf

« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2011, 11:06:50 »
see film section......did not have time other day! ;D

huskeywolf

« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2011, 11:24:30 »
see film section......did not have time other day! ;D

just a quick point...some may think this is silly its only myth....wrong!

think of the creature...SOZ.....fur-suiter,,feat in confuzz 2010.....FIRST SECTION]..ITS BLUE]

they exsist . ok not in our realm..but in the astral realm that exsists in and around us, every thought we make creates a realm , for instance they r watching me right know,
have you ever seen somthing out of the corner of ya eye and just dismissed it as nothing, yes or no.   ?

just because certain creatures r not in ya face or the puplic eye does mot mean they do not exsit.     

on 2 the original topic..has anyone  ever done an in depth investigation of every murder or killing that has ever happened? what about  farm animals that go missing or missing walkers!!!!!!!!    has this planet been explored to the full..think of those remote glens.forests and moors....  YOU KNOW WHAT LIVES IN THE SHADOWS ??? ??? ???

Offline SFW

• CFz Staff
  • SuperFuzz!
  • I have a cunning plan.
    • View Profile
    • silverfoxwolf.com
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2011, 22:07:01 »
I would agree that there are things that we don't fully understand. At my old workplace there was a saying a driver who died on the site haunted it and could be seen in the Hayloft as well as downstairs in the main stores. I used to think I'd seen things in there. Draws being opened, movement between the racking and such whilst nobody was in the room.

I doubt very much a full investigation has been carried out in all cases, new developments in science and methods have improved detections and reasoning over time and will carry on to do so.

Also a full exploration has not been completed in detail, much of the ocean remains unexplored because of the pressures and other conditions at lower depths. Also, nobody has ever penetrated the crust of the Earth to explore the mantle and deeper layers. I seriously doubt they will for a significant amount of time.

huskeywolf

« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2011, 15:02:59 »
i agree 2,,,,,found a paper online  about sightings of vamps and wolves in the uk....inc a vamp in brum back in 95.

some may think this is silly  me being in2 wares but as i said i have had this desire 4 ages, way b4 i was a fur.....

one thing i will say is u tend 2 look at furry animals differenty now im a fuz! im not sayin anymore ...i think u know what i mean....he he he

would we not all want the ability to be r chosen animal...a lot depends on your faith i suppose!    im open to belive that they do or did exsist at some point,,,,,even if not now!!!!!!!!!!!!

on the subject of mythical beasts and i suppose the supernatural....im gonna lay my crdibillity on the line...[IF I HAVE ANY].....and say that i , AS THE OLD SAYIN GOES]  IM GONNA SWEAR On  my  MOTHERS DEATHBED,,,,WELL IM GONNA SWEAR ON MY MEMBERSHIP OF THIS FORUM if yu know what i mean...

i have actually experianced somthing where we know live...... on several occasions,,,,,i cant say 2 much here,,,,not 4 getting into trouble but 4 reasons tht i cant go into.

this has givin me faith that there is somthing out there. 

now thats all i better say 4 now,,,,,this topic may be a bit too much 4 some furs so sorry

Offline SFW

• CFz Staff
  • SuperFuzz!
  • I have a cunning plan.
    • View Profile
    • silverfoxwolf.com
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2011, 16:19:33 »
Actually I'm getting a bit confused by this topic, it's kind of hard to read with all the shortened words and text speak. But you say more then once, 'you know what I mean' and I'm afraid I don't you need to explain more.

huskeywolf

« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2011, 12:14:38 »
he he
ok the topic is about lycans but also mythical creatures as they fall into this catogory. so sorry to confuss anyone.

what im trying to get across is  i suppose these creatures do /or did exsist in some from or another. but the thing that gets me  is if these are only myths then why on earth is there so much written about them. why were  they created in the first place?

as for lycans themselves then there is  a possibility that at some point there were some..... i think this topic may have run its course. unless anyone wants to add to it,

huskeywolf

« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2011, 09:43:17 »
no one else comments , then this is ended......but

NOT B4 RUNNIG IN AND GRABBING RIZZO BY THE TAIL AND EATING HIM! he he

runs out and off into the forest.

;howls;

Offline SFW

• CFz Staff
  • SuperFuzz!
  • I have a cunning plan.
    • View Profile
    • silverfoxwolf.com
« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2011, 17:07:44 »
I think somehow he might object to that, you might want to keep posts to the thread topic though if they do not add anything new to the discussion.

Offline Stereo Fox

• Omg, I post a lot!
  • Blue fox
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2011, 20:28:35 »
there wouldn't be a myth if there wasn't any truth behind it..

I've seen and experianced things that i didnt thing existed untill it happened,
eg poltetgeist in my own home.

huskeywolf

« Reply #11 on: February 14, 2011, 14:19:02 »
regarding rizzo ,,,im only having a laugh, ive just got  a silly sence of humour... sorry.
you should know me by now   ;D ;D ;D ;D

regarding this thread,,,,you say you had a polterguist .cool....all we get is mild to powerfull energys,,,,you know the sence that somthing is in the  room with you!   

you know i always post things and upset others without really meaning 2,,,,just having a laugh,,,,,gonna keep a very low profile at the con.
if i dont get banned before the con even starts.
 :'( :'(

huskeywolf

Re: LYCAN THROPE?/SPIRITAL ENCOUNTERS?
« Reply #12 on: February 15, 2011, 10:16:27 »
this is on the topic of this tread and it is the truth,,,,

as you know i follow anubis and am in to spirtial stuff.  well last year i stood on the top of the stairs and heard what i call a white noise,,,,???????    as i turned i saw a black shadow and entered my room...all of a suddon i felt avery powerful presence and my heart was beating quite fast... i called my freind up and whatever was in the room made him feel sick,,,,,so much so HE COULD NOT STAY UPSTAIRS OR SLEEP  IN HIS ROOM....what was disturbing about that night was this.we had some beer, but all night there was a very weird feeling in that house. its somthing i cant explain.....now my view is as i follow anubis/dragons etc it was one of them, but i do recall one thing ,i felt a suddon jolt in the night,  i actually slept in his room ,,,,.     who or what it was i will never know.!

actually this thread was posted because im a lycan fan but also to see if there were any others who have had similar encounters?,,,,,,,       i mean the question still remains do lycans or spirts  exsist?

well yes , we all have a spirt guide to a certain point, but as for lycans, well possible. of course all the wolves were killed in this country,  so there spirts must know roam!   i actually found a few spells online regarding lycans/spirts , but the question is do they work?????????

huskeywolf

lycan thrope 2
« Reply #13 on: March 05, 2011, 12:35:37 »
yes i know this is a new thread but i cannot access my post to reply.....the system wont letme in....if those with free access or unresticted can delete this and add to the main thread ,,then thanx.

what i was gonna say is for any wolf fans out there,,,,check out a website called.....WEREWOLDF CAFE!
it covers all sorts of stuff including movies and wolf related stuff!
of course most would put a link to it,,,,,,, ie the website!

but i being ???????????????? cant !  sorry if this causes any inconvienace,