Forum Archive CF2008-2011 (Read Only) > Off-Topic Furry Discussion

werewolves/astral creatures!

(1/3) > >>

huskeywolf:
R THERE ANY FANS OF LYCANS OUT THERE?  am mad about these , have been since dog soldiers and underworld!
any one who collects art or indeed is /or considering becoming 1.

it is said that if you lie outside at summertime and lay with the moon in your face in germany ..[amongst others] then you will be a lycan..                 any germans who can testify to this message me!

i am serious about this,, am not messin here

pads off into corner and waits,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

SFW:
Dog Soldiers did have some of the better weres in film, I was never overkeen on the Underworld ones for their lack of real fur and their structure just didn't sit right for me.

I think you've missed off probably the best one being Van Helsing were (from film of the same name). That has nice furring, good muscle structure and was very nicely proportioned. I wuld have liked to have seen the taila  bit more though being used for counterbalance.

huskeywolf:
see film section......did not have time other day! ;D

huskeywolf:

--- Quote from: Anubis huskie Wolf! on February 05, 2011, 11:06:50 ---see film section......did not have time other day! ;D

--- End quote ---

just a quick point...some may think this is silly its only myth....wrong!

think of the creature...SOZ.....fur-suiter,,feat in confuzz 2010.....FIRST SECTION]..ITS BLUE]

they exsist . ok not in our realm..but in the astral realm that exsists in and around us, every thought we make creates a realm , for instance they r watching me right know,
have you ever seen somthing out of the corner of ya eye and just dismissed it as nothing, yes or no.   ?

just because certain creatures r not in ya face or the puplic eye does mot mean they do not exsit.     

on 2 the original topic..has anyone  ever done an in depth investigation of every murder or killing that has ever happened? what about  farm animals that go missing or missing walkers!!!!!!!!    has this planet been explored to the full..think of those remote glens.forests and moors....  YOU KNOW WHAT LIVES IN THE SHADOWS ??? ??? ???

SFW:
I would agree that there are things that we don't fully understand. At my old workplace there was a saying a driver who died on the site haunted it and could be seen in the Hayloft as well as downstairs in the main stores. I used to think I'd seen things in there. Draws being opened, movement between the racking and such whilst nobody was in the room.

I doubt very much a full investigation has been carried out in all cases, new developments in science and methods have improved detections and reasoning over time and will carry on to do so.

Also a full exploration has not been completed in detail, much of the ocean remains unexplored because of the pressures and other conditions at lower depths. Also, nobody has ever penetrated the crust of the Earth to explore the mantle and deeper layers. I seriously doubt they will for a significant amount of time.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version