Author Topic: Schedules and Volunteers  (Read 8057 times)

Offline Matt the Lion

• Convention Chairman
  • Forum Admins
  • SuperFuzz!
  • King of the Jungle
    • View Profile
    • My Photography (Mostly big cats)
Schedules and Volunteers
« on: February 18, 2011, 18:42:56 »
We've got a double annoucement for you today, so read on for some exciting news about ConFuzzled 2011!

Preliminary Events Timetable

We are proud to present the first draft of our events timetable, which is now available to view at http://www.confuzzled.org.uk/schedule/index.en.html Please keep in mind that this is a draft, and there will probably be changes, cancellations or additions - keep checking back regularly.

We apologise for the need to scroll left and right on the schedule pages, but we have so many events we couldn't squash them all on the screen at once!

ConFuzzled Needs You!

Do you feel an overwhemling urge to help out? Then we have a job for you! We are looking for volunteers to help out during the convention; we need people who can heft equipment around and lay out rooms for events. If you're interested, head over to http://goo.gl/oJqYO to register your interest and our Logistics team will be in touch soon.

We also need some additional security volunteers, if you're interested in this then please contact security@confuzzled.org.uk
"I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you heard is not what I meant."

"It is much more comfortable to be mad and know it, than to be sane and have one's doubts."

Offline SFW

• CFz Staff
  • SuperFuzz!
  • I have a cunning plan.
    • View Profile
    • silverfoxwolf.com
Re: Schedules and Volunteers
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2011, 21:55:23 »
Form filled out and email sent, I can has a happy cookie now.
Warning: Do not expose to shiny things.

Offline nekosune

• Cookie Maker
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2011, 23:46:55 »
As much as I usually love to help people, I think, this being my first Convention ever, i am gonna sit back on this one to enjoy. Next time mebbe.

Offline RizzoRattie

• Venue Manager/Head of Fursuit Relations
  • CFz Staff
  • SuperFuzz!
  • Rat face!
    • View Profile
    • www.colifox.com
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2011, 01:07:57 »
As much as I usually love to help people, I think, this being my first Convention ever, i am gonna sit back on this one to enjoy. Next time mebbe.

Hey, do not worry at all!  I would even say ot people if this is your first con to enjoy it as opposed to helping.  You want to get the most out of your first time, and go away with a good experience.

Regards,

Rizzo
-----
Venue Liaison
Forgive me for not jumping for joy, bad back you know ~ Scar; The Lion King

huskeywolf

« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2011, 12:06:36 »
just a quick note,,,,,i volunteered i think last year and i never got any email.

huskeywolf

« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2011, 10:52:26 »
just a quick note,,,,,i volunteered i think last year and i never got any email.
what i meant to say was i filled in  a volunteer form last year cos it said you got discounted membership1 but i never heard anything. sorry

Offline SFW

• CFz Staff
  • SuperFuzz!
  • I have a cunning plan.
    • View Profile
    • silverfoxwolf.com
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2011, 16:22:33 »
Perhaps next year the discount could be put in with a code provided to those that helped out the previous year? I don't recall a discount or other incentive mentioned for helping this year for next year.

Could there be some clarification please on this?

Offline Matt the Lion

• Convention Chairman
  • Forum Admins
  • SuperFuzz!
  • King of the Jungle
    • View Profile
    • My Photography (Mostly big cats)
« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2011, 16:49:46 »
Discounts have been given to last year's volunteers against their registrations this year. You would only get the discount if we had a record of the volunteering work you did; if you helped out and didn't get the discount then please email registration@confuzzled.org.uk and we'll look into it.

This year we'll be giving volunteers rewards at the convention for the work they do, although the exact nature of these are yet to be determined.
"I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you heard is not what I meant."

"It is much more comfortable to be mad and know it, than to be sane and have one's doubts."

Offline SFW

• CFz Staff
  • SuperFuzz!
  • I have a cunning plan.
    • View Profile
    • silverfoxwolf.com
« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2011, 18:42:32 »
Gold stars? Love those little shiny things.

Offline LevLion

• Stage & A/V Manager
  • CFz Staff
  • SuperFuzz!
    • View Profile
    • My FA Account
« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2011, 20:21:18 »
We did that in the YHA, still have some stuck to some sound equipment ^_^
I for one welcome our Muppet overloards.

Offline SFW

• CFz Staff
  • SuperFuzz!
  • I have a cunning plan.
    • View Profile
    • silverfoxwolf.com
« Reply #10 on: March 11, 2011, 20:57:25 »
These are from the hotel one, but it's a nice cheap reward system that pleases many :)

huskeywolf

« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2011, 12:56:35 »
i now i filled in somthing somewhere asking for volunteers!   no worries,   if i was volunteering there would be wolf choas!
he he he.
every time i post on her i cause choas,,    hides in corner in shame! :-[ :-[ :-[