Author Topic: First timer to Confuzzled, Yay!  (Read 9803 times)

Offline Boosh

• Cookie Maker
    • View Profile
    • FA
Re: First timer to Confuzzled, Yay!
« Reply #15 on: April 29, 2011, 16:07:09 »
might run into you ^ ^

Offline Charlie

• Cookie Eater
    • View Profile
Re: First timer to Confuzzled, Yay!
« Reply #16 on: May 04, 2011, 21:13:26 »
It isn't long till Confuzzled now, only two days till the event! For some the big day starts tomorrow even! It's been a long time coming but I'm still very excited and too looking forwards to meeting fellow furries and seeing what Confuzzled has to offer.

I hope all have a safe journey up to the hotel, have seen some confusion on UKFur in how to get from the train stations or airport so I hope all goes well there.  I've decided long ago to drive to the event as I'm not keen on puplic transport, it gives me the option to drive to the shops if required and quite simply I brought a car for a reason!  :)

I'm yet to look through the timetable to see what events I would like to attend or not, been far too busy at work with the openning of a new centre, running my own centre and getting my qualifications.  As such I haven't thought much about Confuzzled till recently and is only now that I'm getting fluster.

At any rate, see you all this Friday (eek!) at some time or another, and look forwards to meeting you all (especially Duke Fawks whom I'm sharing a room with).  And to all the other newbies out there new to this, lets go show them who we are and have fun!  I hope not to be too quiet or closed off and to mix in and be a precences.

See you soon!

Charlie X