Author Topic: ConFuzzled Dealer Showcase #5  (Read 3740 times)

Offline Rallicat

• Forum Admins
  • I'm on here as much as I can!
  • Dealers Den Deputy
    • View Profile
ConFuzzled Dealer Showcase #5
« on: April 04, 2011, 21:31:02 »
ConFuzzled Dealers Den Dealer Showcase!

It’s time for another Dealer Showcase (Sidebar: The Convention is only a month away!!!)

As you may be aware, ConFuzzled has a large and varied Dealers Den, with a variety of different dealers attending - you’ll find art, books, comics - even laser engraving! The dealers den is also a great place to get at-con commissions!

In the run-up to the convention, we’re showcasing some of the dealers you’ll find in the den this year - we really hope you’ll come along and see the fantastic talent, products and more - it promises to be a great place to bag some swag!

This time in the Showcase, Schenzi, Bhav and Angyl!

Registration Deadline!
As you may know, the deadline for residential registrations has passed - BUT YOU CAN STILL REGISTER!  Yes - attending only registration is still available until 22nd April, so if you haven’t registered yet (why not?!!) - then head over to registration today!!

Schenzi
Looking for a fursuit or fursuit parts? Look no further!

It can be hard to find the right builder for your next fursuit, and sometimes even harder to get a commission slot - but Schenzi lives right here in the UK, and has a growing talent for producing great fursuits!

Take a look at Schenzi’s website or FurAffinity pages, and you’ll see the quality of work produced for yourself.  Head over to Schenzi’s table in the dealers den this year to buy parts, and commission for a suit of your own!

BhavFox

Back to the art - BhavFox is another one of our artists in the den this year.  Browse on over to Bhav’s table at the den this year.  Check out example’s over on Bhav’s FurAffinity pages (adult content)

Angyl

Angyl is also an artist in our Den this year, and I’ll post here the description provided as to what will be on offer this year!

“I shall have a large selection of things up for grabs, as I did last year. I'll be doing sketch commissions at the table and full colour commissions that I'll do after the convention and post on to customers when completed. In addition to this, I'll be selling hand-made crochet critters, small cuddly toys, keyrings, original art both framed and unframed, a selection of prints and greetings cards, comics and other bits and bobs. I like to offer a pretty well rounded selection of stuff, with items to suit all budgets.”

For an example of work, take a look at the FurAffinity pages here (clean) or here (adult content).

--

You can find a FULL list of all the dealers on our website! Go check it out!

Not registered for ConFuzzled yet? We really hope you’ll be able to join us this year! The Dealers Den is even bigger than ever - not to be missed!

See you next time on Dealer Showcase!