ConFuzzled Forums > Announcements

New Forum Design and Layout

(1/2) > >>

Matt the Lion:
Welcome to our refreshed, tidied and streamlined forum! In full Hollywood tradition we've given the whole thing a facelift, tummytuck and over six hours of makeup.

Here's a quick summary of the changes we've made:

* Firstly, and perhaps most obviously, we've updated the forum theme - we hope you find these graphical changes pleasing to the eye.
* We've cut down the number of boards to try and keep things easier to use and browse.
* Most of the old posts have been shuffled away into an archive which can be found at the bottom of the main forum page. So, don't worry if you can't see your old posts - they're still there in archive.
We really hope that you like what you see, and we look forward to talking to you here and seeing you at ConFuzzled 2012.

Please let us know what you think of the changes or if you have any suggestions for further improvements to the forum.

SFW:
It works in Internet Explorer so I'm a happy wolfy. It might be nice on the add reply to take out some of the boxes, there's a lot of them there that don't seem to be needed (insert tables, teletype and such).

James The Dog:
I thought I'd logged onto the EF forums by mistake at first XD. They look so similar now!

Mat_Husky:
Looking good, everything is still easy to find and the new purple/white colour style blends together well.

RizzoRattie:
Very well done on the new look Matt and Output :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version