Author Topic: Registration is Open!  (Read 5356 times)

Offline Matt the Lion

• Convention Chairman
  • Forum Admins
  • SuperFuzz!
  • King of the Jungle
    • View Profile
    • My Photography (Mostly big cats)
Registration is Open!
« on: September 15, 2011, 20:04:58 »
Ladies and Gentlemen, it is with great pleasure that we can finally declare ConFuzzled 2012 registration... OPEN!

That's right, you can now register for this amazing UK furry convention taking place on 25-28 May 2012 in the fabulous four-star Barceló Hinckley Island hotel.

We'll be rolling out the red carpet and warming up the flashbulbs in anticipation of this star-studded event. But what do you need to do to be there? All you need to do is register with us and pay for your ticket to this star-studded world of glitz and glamour!

"How can I register?" we hear you cry. Well, just head on to the Box Office here: https://reg.confuzzled.org.uk/ - don't forget to read the Code of Conduct and Conditions of Sale!

We look forward to seeing you there!

-All at ConFuzzled
"I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you heard is not what I meant."

"It is much more comfortable to be mad and know it, than to be sane and have one's doubts."

Offline baccala30

• Cookie Eater
    • View Profile
Re: Registration is Open!
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2011, 21:38:41 »
I registered for Google Checkout and cannot make my payment, I don't know what else I can do????

Offline RizzoRattie

• Venue Manager/Head of Fursuit Relations
  • CFz Staff
  • SuperFuzz!
  • Rat face!
    • View Profile
    • www.colifox.com
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2011, 23:18:02 »
Hi baccala30,

no need to panic just yet. We are not going to run out of space.  Best thing to do please is email the registration team: registration@confuzzled.org.uk

Let them know the difficulties you are experiencing and they will assist you in the way that you need.

Kind Regards,

Rizzorat
Forgive me for not jumping for joy, bad back you know ~ Scar; The Lion King

Offline baccala30

• Cookie Eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2011, 23:23:59 »
I have done that, just waiting for a response. Thank you. :)