ConFuzzled Forums > Announcements

An Update on Registration and Hotel Capacity.

<< < (2/2)

Narric:
Thanks for the info. :)

RizzoRattie:

--- Quote from: LevLion on October 03, 2011, 09:35:26 ---An exact cut off date isnt an easy thing to state as it mostly depends on demand, of course if suddenly there was a huge demand its possible we would sell all the rooms and a waiting list would have to be started. However a realistic cut off date is needed as we have to finalise things like printing badges etc this is usually set by the hotels requirements of the guest lists which at this time isnt set in stone.

Short answer the date isnt set yet but its a good way off!

--- End quote ---

The reg team will decide a final cut of date, but it needs to co-incide with my requirements to submit data to the hotel, which is the end f April.  Therefore, reaslitically, its fair to acknowleged that beyond that sort of time, we wouldnt accept any more registrations.  However, best bet is to email the reg team:  registration@confuzzled.org.uk

I dont think you have anything to worry about just yet - still plenty of space, and plenty of time.  Get your friends to sign up! :)

Regards,

Rizzorat

Narric:
Thanks ^_^

for my own keeping track of things, I'll assume the cut off date is Feb/March. That'll allow me some time to figure out if I'll be able to get there, buts thats probably for another thread.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version