ConFuzzled Forums > Off-Topic

What's going on with UKFur?

(1/3) > >>

James The Dog:
Can't really think of anywhere else to post this... UKFur's been down for the past 2 days, just showing a database error, the site owners haven't fixed it or put up some sort of explanatory page of what's happening so I'm just wondering if anyone here knows the story of what's going off and when the site's likely to be back online?

SFW:
I've been wondering about this myself, the UKFurs LJ hasn't been updated and I've not heard of any news or information being updated. Silly as it sounds has anyone actually asked them directly?

James The Dog:
Who do you ask though? There's no contact details anywhere on what remains of the website... Maybe someone in the UK IRC channel knows, but I feel far too shy and nervous about going into those channels.

SFW:
I didn't get an answer there when I asked around either. I was thinking one of the site admins or global moderators might know, I'll post if I find anything out here.

James The Dog:
Looks like someone had posted to the UKFur LJ now- though it's only someone as bewildered as us trying to find out what's going off, and have had no response. You'd think someone, somewhere would have put some effort into trying to explain things by now, it's not exactly a small, neglected forum that hardly anybody uses.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version