ConFuzzled Forums > Feedback

Food suggestions

(1/4) > >>

RizzoRattie:
Hello everyone,

I am looking for your suggestions for an up and coming meeting I have with the hotel regarding catering provisions for ConFuzzled 2012.  The restaurant and menu at the Barceló are more in keeping with a corporate fine dining experience, and not ideal for a convention of furs, whom in particular are looking for quick, easy to grab style foods.

As with the Britannia last year, the Barceló have offered a degree of flexibility regarding what they will offer for us.  Therefore, I would like to take to them ideas of what people in particular would like to see.  This is in no way a guarantee that it will be available, but my hope is that with enough ideas, the hotel will happily put on meals more in keeping with our attendees tastes and interests.

Therefore, this thread will be open for 1 week, closing midnight Wednesday 26th October.  If you have an idea, please shout it out and let your voice be heard.

Please keep ideas sensible, and to food suggestions only, not drinks.

Example:

Pizza,
Burgers,
Chips,

Many thanks for your input.

Kind Regards,

Rizzorat
------------
Venue Liaison

James The Dog:
Pizza, burgers, chips? I think you've said it all already :D

Shaggi:
I can't really think of anything specific but it would be nice to have some vegetarian and vegan options other than the obvious XD

Twll:
I'm always fond of chicken strips!
Ooh, and wedges!
Also, some kind of pasta salad that doesn't have a mayonnaise-based dressing on it. :3

Misty Crom:
Chicken strips I concur with (if that means agree). Scotch pies, chocolate, garlic bread, sausages, pasta (spag bol, lasagne, pene, pasta bake), mash (decent mash, not school-dinner mash that you could eat with a straw), toast, cake

just random suggestions, but all stuff I like that hasn't (I think) been mentioned. But I'm tired so it might've been.

can the pizza not be too cheesy btw? go look at a nice dr. oetker or a godfellas. that's how pizza's menna be,not cheese with a bit of tomato and 2 pieces of peperoni.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version