Author Topic: UK tigress here looking for a roomate and/or lift from nearest station.  (Read 4186 times)

Grallith

Hello there everyone im grallith the tigress and as i have put in the subject i am looking for a roomate for the weekend, i am a 27 yr old female, i do not smoke, drink only socialy and sleep early and get up when needs be.... (being a cat i like my sleep lol).
I am also in need of a lift (or more info on the shuttle service) from the nearest train/coach station from the event.... i am traveling from the south west.

Offline SFW

• CFz Staff
  • SuperFuzz!
  • I have a cunning plan.
    • View Profile
    • silverfoxwolf.com
See here for some information on arriving by train:

http://www.confuzzled.org.uk/premiere/venue/travel-instructions/
Warning: Do not expose to shiny things.

Offline Puzzle The Cheetah

• Cookie Eater
    • View Profile
Are you still looking for a room mate?  I know its unlikley in the time that has passed. =^_^=  But just putting it out there.

Regards

Puzzle.

Offline Mr Fitzpatrick

• Cookie Eater
    • View Profile
Hi there, I am hoping or wondering if you would be delighted to share with myself?

I am a 26 year old male human (first time, ever!), a non-smoker, non-alcoholic (allergic to it).

I have never been to a furry convention before, and although I am not a furry myself (or at least, not yet) I am curious and decided to look into something that is both new and different.

Hope to hear soon,

Mr Fitzpatrick