Author Topic: Old-School Photoshoot  (Read 16279 times)

Offline neweinstein

• I'm on here as much as I can!
    • View Profile
    • Furaffinity account
Re: Old-School Photoshoot
« Reply #15 on: January 06, 2012, 21:27:02 »
Can I take a photo?????     ;D

I hope we find the time ... if I hear that it could be difficult ....
„Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited, whereas imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand." (Albert Einstein, 1931)

Offline neweinstein

• View Profile
    • Furaffinity account
« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2012, 16:11:32 »
I had been thinking further about how to run the old-school photoshoot. What would you think about:

- announcement in the program but without time and location which are to be announced during the con (so I can select a suitable spot inside or even outside depending on the weather)
- time would most probably be half a day so everyone who is interested can just drop in during that timeframe
- I will hopefully bring enough film with me to take photos of everyone interested (are there already some guesses how many suits will be running around?)
- I will try to collect the contacts of all suiters attending so I can send everyone a high resolution scan of his photo
- All photos will be posted in low resolution somewhere online (most likely Furaffinity or my own webpage)
- I will not ask for any payment despite my costs for films and chemicals but some tips by the attending suiters would be very welcome. If I somehow end up with more tips than what I have paid the plus will be used for some kind of donation.

Maybe I am already to late to put it in to the program ... no idea how far you already have proceeded.

What would you think about that idea?

EIN
„Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited, whereas imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand." (Albert Einstein, 1931)

Offline neweinstein

• View Profile
    • Furaffinity account
« Reply #17 on: January 31, 2012, 16:46:01 »
No one here who can tell me if it would be possible to run it like this?     ???

EIN

Offline Swolf

• Track Lead - Dances
  • CFz Staff
  • Omg, I post a lot!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 01, 2012, 15:17:45 »
Hi Ein,
I will ask tonight and find out for you
Many Thanks
Swolf

Offline neweinstein

• View Profile
    • Furaffinity account
« Reply #19 on: February 01, 2012, 17:16:58 »
Great!!

Thanks in advance

EIN

Offline Swolf

• Track Lead - Dances
  • CFz Staff
  • Omg, I post a lot!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 01, 2012, 20:15:35 »
Hi again,
I've arranged for our events team to contact you directly
Cheers again
Swolf

Offline neweinstein

• View Profile
    • Furaffinity account
« Reply #21 on: February 05, 2012, 07:14:42 »
some more changes/updates after discussion with the events team:

- announcement in the program with time and location (will maybe moved outside depending on the weather)
- time would most probably be something between 3 and 6 hours
- there will be lists to sign in for a certain timeslot ... I can only take a limited number of suiters (if you want shots as a couple or group please sign in for the same slot or contact me)
- I will hopefully bring enough film with me to take photos of everyone interested (as I will likely continue shooting in public areas and so far around 270 suiters are expected)
- I will try to collect the contacts of all suiters attending the shooting so I can send everyone a high resolution scan of his photo
- All photos will be posted in low resolution somewhere online (most likely Furaffinity or my own webpage)
- I will not ask for any payment despite my costs for films and chemicals but some tips by the attending suiters would be very welcome. If I somehow end up with more tips than what I have paid the plus will be used for some kind of donation.

I hope this raises the interest of some suiters to attend.
I also hope this makes it different enough from the official shooting ... i dont want to compete with that one

EIN

Offline RizzoRattie

• Venue Manager/Head of Fursuit Relations
  • CFz Staff
  • SuperFuzz!
  • Rat face!
    • View Profile
    • www.colifox.com
« Reply #22 on: February 05, 2012, 21:20:56 »
Hi Neweinstein,

following our staff meeting this weekend just gone, we are aware that this discussion regarding your event idea has been moved to an email chain with the events team.  I have confirmed with them that they will continue to liaise with you via email, so this thread is now locked.

Many thanks,

Rizzorat
Forgive me for not jumping for joy, bad back you know ~ Scar; The Lion King

Offline RizzoRattie

• Venue Manager/Head of Fursuit Relations
  • CFz Staff
  • SuperFuzz!
  • Rat face!
    • View Profile
    • www.colifox.com
« Reply #23 on: February 07, 2012, 00:02:22 »
Hi All,

as agreed per a request from EIN, he has asked for a message just to confirm that as an official event, he will not be running the old-style photoshoot, but will still be with his camera around the convention and will still be looking for volunteers to have their pictures taken.

Kind Regards,

Rizzorat
------------
Venue Liaison &
Head of Fursuit Relations
Forgive me for not jumping for joy, bad back you know ~ Scar; The Lion King