ConFuzzled Forums > Dealers Den & Art Auction

art types and framing

<< < (2/2)

neweinstein:

--- Quote from: SFW on December 11, 2011, 15:44:46 ---Yey for volunteering too, it's a good way to meet people at the convention.

--- End quote ---

That is one of the reasons why I did it ... I am still quite new in the scene and would like to meet some people ... and that seemed a good possibility to do so and maybe give a good impression :-)

neweinstein

SFW:
On the registration form? You should get an email then closer to the convention about the interest in volunteering. AJust remember to have a run around and fun now and then, no sense working all the time for nothing. No comments please Washu on that one :P

neweinstein:
I will maybe try to focus the work on setting up stuff the day before and helping with the tear down. The I still have my photo project ... and the rest is "just for fun" :-)

neweinstein

Tsanawo:

--- Quote from: neweinstein on December 11, 2011, 10:22:24 ---Normally people should not touch objects in an exhibition anyhow (which is of course different for the dealers den).
--- End quote ---
While this is true, you'll find it still happens. Now I don't say it does or doesn't happen on ConFuzzled, but seeing the possibility it might happen protecting the art is a sane idea.

--- Quote from: neweinstein on December 11, 2011, 10:22:24 ---Anyway ... I will be at the Con starting from thursday and I also opted for volunteering ... so if you maybe need help to set up the show I can maybe even help a bit ...
--- End quote ---
Once you've arrived on the con and got registered you can check at Con-Ops to see if help is wanted and where. :)

neweinstein:

--- Quote from: Tsanawo on December 11, 2011, 19:07:15 ---While this is true, you'll find it still happens. Now I don't say it does or doesn't happen on ConFuzzled, but seeing the possibility it might happen protecting the art is a sane idea.

--- End quote ---

Then I will maybe try to find some cover ... I just think that these sleeves offered for protection disturb the view quite a bit ...

--- Quote from: Tsanawo on December 11, 2011, 19:07:15 ---Once you've arrived on the con and got registered you can check at Con-Ops to see if help is wanted and where. :)

--- End quote ---

I have also ticked the box "volunteering" during the online registration. Let's see what happens.

neweinstein

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version