Author Topic: Wierd  (Read 5444 times)

Offline Cebelius

• Cookie Maker
  • Evil Looms. Cowboy Up. Kill It. Get Paid.
    • View Profile
    • Beyond the Veil
Wierd
« on: January 15, 2012, 21:21:54 »
You never know who you're gonna meet, or where, or when.  Just came back from midnight chow in a forward deployed location in SW Asia and as it happened there were three cheerleaders from the Tennessee Titans eatin' breakfast when I walked in.

Whodathunkit?
But I, being poor, have only my dreams;
I have spread my dreams under your feet;
Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Offline SFW

• CFz Staff
  • SuperFuzz!
  • I have a cunning plan.
    • View Profile
    • silverfoxwolf.com
Re: Wierd
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2012, 17:06:46 »
Random meeting is random!
Warning: Do not expose to shiny things.

Offline Feera Fox

• Omg, I post a lot!
  • unleash your inner being, hear your song
    • View Profile
    • the den of feera fox
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2012, 16:11:56 »
Is this weird or plain logical, you decide

http://www.scotsman.com/news/odd/caramel-bunny-among-sexiest-cartoons-1-1193942 (no adult content Newspaper artikal)

just a memory from my childhood, that i never forgot  :)
* I don't know when i'll be able to go2 CF again debt rears it's ugly head until then hugs and peace to all *
Animals that change reality, are in the dreamtime, of a world forgotten, yet destined to rise again in the
hearts of those who dance in the dreamtime. ye time is coming, it's time to sing

Offline Azi Dahaka

• Cookie Eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2012, 18:27:56 »
I don't mind Daphne in Scooby-Doo but that Cadbury's Caramel bunny is a little over the top for me - it's the lipstick really...

I still fancy Bugs Bunny though. Strange how all the characters in that survey were female. But then that's just me :P

Offline SeanC

• I'm on here as much as I can!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2012, 21:54:24 »
The new Cadbury's caramel bunny isn't nice at all ( the lipstick is horrid ). She was far better back in the 80s.
I've liked many a cartoon character over the years... all furry ones, because I'm weird. Oh hang on, I'm on a furry board, so that's okay then :)
Fifi LaFume, Mrs. Brisby, Maid Marion ( the vixen version, of course ), Kanga from 'Winnie the Pooh'.... dozens more

Offline Feera Fox

• Omg, I post a lot!
  • unleash your inner being, hear your song
    • View Profile
    • the den of feera fox
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2012, 14:48:51 »
Have seen the new one, too much lipstick can be like kissing a pot of paint
not nice at all, still it would be nice to have a full size one with a radio built in with
a mouth that moves when music is put through it (without the killer lippy)  :)
* I don't know when i'll be able to go2 CF again debt rears it's ugly head until then hugs and peace to all *
Animals that change reality, are in the dreamtime, of a world forgotten, yet destined to rise again in the
hearts of those who dance in the dreamtime. ye time is coming, it's time to sing