Author Topic: One-day trip to London Expo?  (Read 3965 times)

Offline Tarangryph

• Cookie Eater
    • View Profile
One-day trip to London Expo?
« on: January 21, 2012, 20:51:46 »
As we all know, Confuzzled and the May MCM London Expo are unfortunately scheduled to occur the same weekend this year.

However, it was mentioned to me in a chat that some Britfurs have apparently been discussing a one-day trip to the Expo, car-pooling there and back again, maybe on Saturday?

If this is the case, I would very much like to join you guys! I visited the Expo last October and had a blast, and discovering I couldn't go this year and see all the friends I made last time was a big disappointment to me. So I'm definitely up for a day-trip! I'm flying in, so I don't have a car to offer, but I will of course pay my share of the petrol expenses if I can hitch a ride. :}

If some of you out there are indeed thinking of doing this and have a seat to spare for a very small gryphon, please let me know? ^_^

~Taran.

Breynz & Ngala - See my fursuits here.

Offline SFW

• CFz Staff
  • SuperFuzz!
  • I have a cunning plan.
    • View Profile
    • silverfoxwolf.com
Re: One-day trip to London Expo?
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2012, 21:17:38 »
Can't you just fly down there? Partly this was discussed on the UKFur forums, you might want to check over there too.
Warning: Do not expose to shiny things.

SouthPaw

« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2012, 02:09:56 »
Can't you just fly down there? Partly this was discussed on the UKFur forums, you might want to check over there too.

It's a shame Helicopters aren't permitted to use London City Airport, otherwise you could charter one to ferry people from the Hotel down there.  ;D

Offline SFW

• CFz Staff
  • SuperFuzz!
  • I have a cunning plan.
    • View Profile
    • silverfoxwolf.com
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2012, 17:29:22 »
*chuckles* I was thinking more as Taran is a gryphon and has wings of her own :)
Warning: Do not expose to shiny things.