Author Topic: old program ???  (Read 3390 times)

Offline neweinstein

• I'm on here as much as I can!
    • View Profile
    • Furaffinity account
old program ???
« on: February 05, 2012, 18:20:51 »
does maybe someone has a file floating around with the Confuzzled program from last year ... CF2012 will be my first ever con and it would be nice to see a typical program and what to expect ...

thanks in advance

EIN
„Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited, whereas imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand." (Albert Einstein, 1931)

Offline RizzoRattie

• Venue Manager/Head of Fursuit Relations
  • CFz Staff
  • SuperFuzz!
  • Rat face!
    • View Profile
    • www.colifox.com
Re: old program ???
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2012, 19:08:50 »
There isnt any real point to present you with an old time table of events as we have new events and some returning old ones this year, all fo which get moved around and change time slots.

By the end of February, we hope to have a preliminary timetable up on our website for people to view.  We infact had a staff meeting this Saturday just gone to discuss this very agenda.  Youwill definitely have an idea before the convention itself of what to expect.

Kind Regards,

Rizzorat
------------
Venue Liaison &
Head of Fursuit Relations
Forgive me for not jumping for joy, bad back you know ~ Scar; The Lion King

Offline neweinstein

• I'm on here as much as I can!
    • View Profile
    • Furaffinity account
Re: old program ???
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2012, 20:16:56 »
OK, no problem

By the end of February, we hope to have a preliminary timetable up on our website for people to view.  We infact had a staff meeting this Saturday just gone to discuss this very agenda.

good to know ... then I maybe should sort out my proposed old-school-photoshoot with the events-team until end of the month

EIN
„Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited, whereas imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand." (Albert Einstein, 1931)