Author Topic: Room Questions!  (Read 6065 times)

Offline Skie

• I'm on here as much as I can!
  • Certified Bat Food
    • View Profile
    • The Israeli Furry community website.
Room Questions!
« on: February 06, 2012, 18:52:02 »
OMD I might make it to Confuzzled after 3 years absence!

Is it possible somehow to join a room with two other people (Paying for the room and everything of course). Because IIRC there are no more rooms in the main hotel?

Also, this forums doesn't have a registration/room selling subforum. Is even possible for people to sell registrations?

Thanks!

Offline Matt the Lion

• Convention Chairman
  • Forum Admins
  • SuperFuzz!
  • King of the Jungle
    • View Profile
    • My Photography (Mostly big cats)
Re: Room Questions!
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2012, 18:56:17 »
Hi,

We actually still have plenty of rooms left in the hotel at the moment in all types of Single, Double and Twin rooms.

You can also have up to four people in a Twin room if you like (default is two people).

Registrations can be sold, the reason we don't have a specific sub forum for that is because we've never had many people need to do so - it would be quite acceptable for you to make a post to sell a room in the Discussion section if necessary.
"I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you heard is not what I meant."

"It is much more comfortable to be mad and know it, than to be sane and have one's doubts."

Offline Nidonocu

• Purchasing, Picnic, Pawpets
  • CFz Staff
  • SuperFuzz!
  • Poison Bunny
    • View Profile
    • @Nidonocu
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2012, 19:01:27 »
And do contact our registration team at registration@confuzzled.org.uk for help setting up either a more than two person room share or performing a registration transfer.
Nidonocu C:\>

Offline Skie

• Certified Bat Food
    • View Profile
    • The Israeli Furry community website.
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2012, 19:03:21 »
Thanks both!!

I was just about to ask about the procedure and Nidonocu commented :)

Offline Uillian

• Cookie Eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2012, 00:07:09 »
I've just bought a room.

Interested in what to do next anyone else want to share who has paid can you if you want to share a room send me your nickname +badgenumber

Or if you've not paid send me number and nickname and confirm your half of the payment

SouthPaw

« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2012, 10:05:02 »
Interested in what to do next anyone else want to share who has paid can you if you want to share a room send me your nickname +badgenumber

Just for reference, you can't set up sharing until your payment has been received and confirmed by a member of the registration team. Once that's done, you can login to the registration system and enter the other person's registration number to invite them to join you (assuming they've paid) in a share. The other person then needs to confirm the share before it'll be finalised in the system.

Cheers,

Southie

Offline Uillian

• Cookie Eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2012, 12:20:40 »
"Just for reference, you can't set up sharing until your payment has been received and confirmed by a member of the registration team. Once that's done, you can login to the registration system and enter the other person's registration number to invite them to join you (assuming they've paid) in a share. The other person then needs to confirm the share before it'll be finalised in the system.

Cheers,

Southie"

Payed for the room and confirmed just need a badge-number to share the room with southie

Cheers

Uillian

Offline SFW

• CFz Staff
  • SuperFuzz!
  • I have a cunning plan.
    • View Profile
    • silverfoxwolf.com
« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2012, 17:20:50 »
Badge number is what you use to log into the registration system, should have been in an email to you as well.
Warning: Do not expose to shiny things.

Offline Uillian

• Cookie Eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2012, 19:30:10 »
Badge number is what you use to log into the registration system, should have been in an email to you as well.

Yes I know that but I have bought a double room and I need someone to share a room with asking here if anyone has bought a ticket and would like to share with me

Cheers

Offline neweinstein

• View Profile
    • Furaffinity account
« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2012, 20:03:22 »
then its maybe better to start a topic (or just look) in the "room and transport sharing" part of the forum

EIN
„Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited, whereas imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand." (Albert Einstein, 1931)

Offline Uillian

• Cookie Eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2012, 21:43:40 »
then its maybe better to start a topic (or just look) in the "room and transport sharing" part of the forum

EIN

Sorry I did not see that section thank you for that but forgive my noobness

Cheers

Uillian