Author Topic: Vore party  (Read 21156 times)

Offline Snackcat

• Cookie Eater
    • View Profile
Re: Vore party
« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2012, 21:25:40 »
Okay, thinking about this logically I'll need a larger room then my Single to host this.
So I'll have to ask, does anyone have a room they're willing to let people crowd in one day?

Offline Snackcat

• Cookie Eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2012, 23:25:10 »
Anybody at all?

Offline James The Dog

• Omg, I post a lot!
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
« Reply #17 on: March 23, 2012, 01:22:33 »
I'd love to offer my room, but I know my roomate would never agree, sadly.

Offline LevLion

• Stage & A/V Manager
  • CFz Staff
  • SuperFuzz!
    • View Profile
    • My FA Account
« Reply #18 on: March 25, 2012, 09:43:25 »
Surely the best thing is try and see who is interested first, if its only a small group then a single room will be enough space for you its not like your going to be playing vore twister or something that needs loads of space. Also might be worth finding out how big a single room actually is. I dont know the dimentions myself but since hotels often just book 1 person into a normal double and call it a single (being the most cost effect way to have the most beds in a hotel) you might find your in a larger room than you think anyway.
I for one welcome our Muppet overloards.

Offline Snackcat

• Cookie Eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 02, 2012, 21:26:59 »
Okay, following Levs advice I've looked into the room problem, and now what I need is a basic estimate of how many people would be interested.
Anyone at all who would consider coming if it happend, speak up :) if we dont get organised it wont happen! :P

Offline James The Dog

• Omg, I post a lot!
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
« Reply #20 on: April 02, 2012, 23:39:36 »
Have you thought of posting a thread on UKFur and a journal on your FA? That will get the attention of a lot of people who don't read here. The CF forum on UKFur is busier than here.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2012, 00:04:08 by James The Dog »

Offline Amethyst

• Cookie Maker
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 10, 2012, 21:31:48 »
*waves* this thread is here too?

I'm interested. I would prefer to get to know people first and not just as " a person who likes vore" because that is a little weird to just make a friendship based on that.

( What the barnacles? For some reason, this reply got it self on an entirely different thread!)

Offline James The Dog

• Omg, I post a lot!
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
« Reply #22 on: April 21, 2012, 19:58:01 »
I keep wondering if kangaroos will be allowed to this party. I've been having "problems" with them recently  :o Problems as in they keep trying to eat me!

Offline Snackcat

• Cookie Eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 23, 2012, 01:54:05 »
I think a lot of the planning has to happen on the day :P

Offline JBadger

• Cookie Eater
    • View Profile
    • FA Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 26, 2012, 20:01:25 »
I would go to this party if it happens.  Donations?
ohnomnomnomnom

Offline Snackcat

• Cookie Eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 13, 2012, 21:44:48 »
I would go to this party if it happens.  Donations?

I'm hoping it will still happen, but I cant do much until I get to the con itself.
And it depends on what you mean by donations, I could possibly take money if that's what you mean.

Offline RizzoRattie

• Venue Manager/Head of Fursuit Relations
  • CFz Staff
  • SuperFuzz!
  • Rat face!
    • View Profile
    • www.colifox.com
« Reply #26 on: May 14, 2012, 15:33:13 »
My suggestion for people wishing to plan this party is that you consider asking someone whom has expressed interest if they have a room large enough to host - knowing the room layout, this would be either the Twin rooms or the Exutive doubles, or at this stage between those of you wishing to go, you raise £75 to host it in a party suite.

Party suite registration is formally closed now but I do have one room available for Friday still that I know the hotel would have no objection to us still filling.  If you are able to get this organised and wish to take advantage of this room, please email: partysuites@confuzzled.org.uk

Many thanks,

Rizzorat
------------
Venue Liaision &
Head of Fursuit Relations
Forgive me for not jumping for joy, bad back you know ~ Scar; The Lion King

Offline Snackcat

• Cookie Eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 16, 2012, 22:42:51 »
My suggestion for people wishing to plan this party is that you consider asking someone whom has expressed interest if they have a room large enough to host - knowing the room layout, this would be either the Twin rooms or the Exutive doubles, or at this stage between those of you wishing to go, you raise £75 to host it in a party suite.

Party suite registration is formally closed now but I do have one room available for Friday still that I know the hotel would have no objection to us still filling.  If you are able to get this organised and wish to take advantage of this room, please email: partysuites@confuzzled.org.uk

Well, I've sent emails around. My next question would be if anyone here would actually donate any amount of money towards it. I'm not really keen on that idea if I'm honest, but if worst comes to worst...
« Last Edit: May 17, 2012, 08:44:16 by Washu »

Offline Snackcat

• Cookie Eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 30, 2013, 20:47:14 »
Just a quick update.
Room is all sorted, fortunately this year I've found myself in a Triple and my roommates have no problem with me hosting it there ^^
The time on the other paw is being troublesome, I've decided to wait until the event lineup is a little more final.

Offline Snackcat

• Cookie Eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 17, 2013, 17:34:49 »
Good news :D
The solution was looking me in the face the whole time. If the events are getting in the way of making a time, why not just do it on the days when there are no events? :P

So, I can now say for definite that the meet will be on the Wednesday at 22:00 right after registration has closed. There will be a flyer on the poster board (assuming con staff still allow furs to place them on there) showing the room number and any other details.

Hope to see you there!