Author Topic: Number of auction submissions  (Read 3597 times)

Offline Cursico!

• Cookie Maker
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
Number of auction submissions
« on: April 21, 2012, 21:20:06 »
Hello,
        I was wondering as I could not find any reference to it anywhere else if there was a limit on the number of drawings that one person could submit into the auction? I am making drawings specifically for selling in Confuzzled. I am trying to keep pieces varied so it won't be piles and piles of the same species in the same position (even if I have a definite bias to 'standing fox facing left') but there is no point in continuing to make these pieces if on the day I am told I am only allowed to submit five or so.

On another note: I am leaving fairly early on the Monday morning- does this mean that I will be unable to collect my money if my art does sell? Or if I buy art myself that I won't be able to ask people to pay early or for me to pick up art early?
Sorry if this stuff is on the website, but I looked and found nothing that answered my questions.

Sincerely, Cursico.

Offline Cosmo

• Dealers' Den Manager
  • SuperFuzz!
    • View Profile
Re: Number of auction submissions
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2012, 17:48:45 »
Hi Cursico,
The Art Show doesn't have a set limit. The only reason we'd refuse something is lack of space or if the person submitting it just wants to put it in for show, but as long as we can still squeeze something in we'll accept it.  At present I can't recall us ever having to refuse anything because we'd run out of space.

If you're unable to pay for or collect art on the Monday morning, come and let one of us know at the end of the live auction and we'll make arrangements for you to do it that night.

Hope that helps :)

Offline Cursico!

• Cookie Maker
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
Re: Number of auction submissions
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2012, 22:21:10 »
^-^ Okay, thank you that's just what I needed to know.