Author Topic: ConBook submissions  (Read 3162 times)

Offline neweinstein

• I'm on here as much as I can!
    • View Profile
    • Furaffinity account
ConBook submissions
« on: March 17, 2012, 20:23:55 »
I had submitted some stuff for the ConBook to the given email adress. But I never got any reply like a confirmation if they got the files. I wrote them an email (to the same adress) if there is a possibility to find out if one of my submissions will be used ... but I never got any reply ... will the content be a surprise or is there a possibility to find out wether one of my submissions made it or at least if my files were recieved?

Thanks

EIN
„Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited, whereas imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand." (Albert Einstein, 1931)

Offline Matt the Lion

• Convention Chairman
  • Forum Admins
  • SuperFuzz!
  • King of the Jungle
    • View Profile
    • My Photography (Mostly big cats)
Re: ConBook submissions
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2012, 20:30:07 »
Hi,

I can confirm that your submissions were received and are being considered for the conbook, unfortunately we're not able to say what made it into the book in advance as we keep changing things up until the book goes to print depending on what else needs to be fitted in, as well as it being a nice surprise when people receive the book at the convention.
"I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you heard is not what I meant."

"It is much more comfortable to be mad and know it, than to be sane and have one's doubts."

Offline neweinstein

• I'm on here as much as I can!
    • View Profile
    • Furaffinity account
Re: ConBook submissions
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2012, 21:08:16 »
I can confirm that your submissions were received and are being considered for the conbook

thanks ... thats good to know ...

unfortunately we're not able to say what made it into the book in advance as we keep changing things up until the book goes to print depending on what else needs to be fitted in, as well as it being a nice surprise when people receive the book at the convention.

OK ... then I'll wait for the surprise :-)

EIN
„Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited, whereas imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand." (Albert Einstein, 1931)