Author Topic: Art Auction submissions  (Read 4882 times)

Offline Azrafox

• Cookie Eater
    • View Profile
    • Azra's Furaffinity
Art Auction submissions
« on: April 04, 2012, 16:15:03 »
Hi all,

Forgive me if this information is on the website somewhere, but I've been unable to find it - can anyone give me an idea on when the Art Auction submissions have to be handed in by? Are we supposed to hand them over at the con itself or is there more to be done beforehand? Just need an idea so I know how long I have to finish my remaining submissions.

Also, as this is my first time submitting anything, I was wondering if there was anyone who can advise me on how the submission/bidding process works, what kind of things are usually submitted and how much of the price people tend to give to charity, as I'm clueless on just about all of these things.

Thanks!

Azra

Offline Tsanawo

• Theming Department
  • CFz Staff
  • I'm on here as much as I can!
  • Master of shinies
    • View Profile
    • DutchPaw.nl
Re: Art Auction submissions
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2012, 16:21:17 »
Hi Azrafox,

How do I get a place?

To submit items to the Auction, bring your work on Friday to the Art Show (Mayfair Suite). After auction pre-bidding opens on Saturday, auction submissions will be at staff discretion.
Live Auction

Once two or more bids have been made on an item, it may be put through to the live auction. If it reaches four bids it will automatically be put in to the live auction.
Source: http://www.confuzzled.org.uk/premiere/dealers-den/auction-information/

In short; if you want something in the auction, bring it to the art show on Friday May 25th and hand it over to the staff.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2012, 16:26:11 by Tsanawo »
"Only a few find the way, some don't recognize it when they do - some... don't ever want to."

Offline Azrafox

• Cookie Eater
    • View Profile
    • Azra's Furaffinity
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2012, 16:35:00 »
Oh, I didn't see that page - thanks for the info! :)

Offline Wyla

• Cookie Eater
    • View Profile
    • FurAffinity
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2012, 16:43:39 »
Is there a time limit for auction submissions on the Friday? I'll be arriving early afternoon/late morning I think but I can't find any info about possible registration times. :)

Offline Nidonocu

• Purchasing, Picnic, Pawpets
  • CFz Staff
  • SuperFuzz!
  • Poison Bunny
    • View Profile
    • @Nidonocu
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2012, 16:54:39 »
It is prefered there you bring them Friday evening (opening and closing times will be published online and in the conbook).

However you can submit new items on Saturday or Sunday morning, but there is a chance they won't sell as well if people haven't had a chance to view and bid on them!
Nidonocu C:\>

Offline SFW

• CFz Staff
  • SuperFuzz!
  • I have a cunning plan.
    • View Profile
    • silverfoxwolf.com
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2012, 17:24:26 »
Unless I make Cosmo buy them.
Warning: Do not expose to shiny things.