Author Topic: Double room booking on offer 220 GBP (details inside)  (Read 5117 times)

Offline DiamondDragon

• Cookie Eater
    • View Profile
Double room booking on offer 220 GBP (details inside)
« on: April 05, 2012, 14:27:45 »
I put this message on the UKfurs forums as well, basically copied it here because it pretty much says anything. If you do have a UKfurs account, please, reply to it there: http://forum.ukfur.org/topic/37467-double-room-booking-on-offer-220-gbp-details-inside/

And yes, I've already contacted the registration manager about this, it's in the channel waiting for me to find someone to give this reservation to.

Hello people,

The one I've been intending to share my room with has unfortunately had to cancel his stay, and has transfered the account handling to me (since I gave the ticket to him through vouchers to begin with).

Anywho, it's a room booking for a double room, Friday through Tuesday (yes late departure), residential. Normal price is 260 GBP, I'm selling for 220 GBP. The booking can be changed in contact with the registration manager, until the 20th of this month. I'll be doing that anyway since I prefer to share my room with someone I do know personally.

Payment can be done through Paypal or direct international bank transfer, details to be mentioned when transfer is agreed uppon.

Due to the limited time before it has to be finalized, I will consider serious bids (I will not sell for 1 GBP >.>).

To sum it up:
- Double room
- Residential
- Late departure (Monday - Tuesday)

If you're interested, please send me a message here. I'll look there daily.

~Diamond Dragon
"This was a Triumph. I'm making a note here:
HUGE SUCCES
It's hard to overstate my satisfaction.
Confuzzled Staff Members. They do what they must, because they can. For the good of all of us, except the ones who eat cake."
Based on the Portal ending song: Still Alive.

Offline LevLion

• Stage & A/V Manager
  • CFz Staff
  • SuperFuzz!
    • View Profile
    • My FA Account
Re: Double room booking on offer 220 GBP (details inside)
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2012, 16:38:39 »
Worth mentioning I guess your not tying the person who might buy the ticket into room sharing with you one would assume.
I for one welcome our Muppet overloards.

Offline DiamondDragon

• Cookie Eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2012, 16:57:49 »
Worth mentioning I guess your not tying the person who might buy the ticket into room sharing with you one would assume.
Nope. It's completely your own decision. Providing the room type is still available, you're able to change the room type to your liking by contacting the registration manager about it.

I personally am not fond of sharing the room with anyone I don't already know. I've already sent an e-mail to the registration team to change my room-type from Double to Single (or twins if the single room isn't available). Just so it's clear you're not tying yourself into a room share with me.
HUGE SUCCES
Confuzzled Staff Members. They do what they must, because they can. For the good of all of us, except the ones who eat cake."

Offline lamar

• I'm on here as much as I can!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2012, 01:41:22 »
Please be aware that I've just been notified by registration staff in this thread that all transfers must be completed by close of registration.

You might also want to post to the UKFur classifieds forums.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2012, 01:46:08 by Washu »

Offline DiamondDragon

• Cookie Eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2012, 16:02:24 »
I currently have an agreement with someone, and am waiting on the funds.

I have faith in the current purchaser, so I'm closing the offer.
HUGE SUCCES

Offline RizzoRattie

• Venue Manager/Head of Fursuit Relations
  • CFz Staff
  • SuperFuzz!
  • Rat face!
    • View Profile
    • www.colifox.com
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2012, 23:52:44 »
As per users last message, closing this thread.
Forgive me for not jumping for joy, bad back you know ~ Scar; The Lion King