Author Topic: Ragear the lion looking for a roommate (stand. twin, Friday to Monday)  (Read 3056 times)

Offline Ragear

• Cookie Maker
  • *streeetch*
    • View Profile
Hi there,

umm, would like to team up with somebody for the CF as long as I have the choice :-). I'm booked Friday to Monday in a standard twin room. I got a grey hair or two in my mane, so probably a very young party animal may not fit. I'm strictly non-smoking, drink very rarely and I'm pretty quiet. I know I can't stand snoring, aside from that I'm pretty flexible and not completely anti-social. Will wake up early no matter how late I hit the bunk, but may be caught napping on daytime, as befits the king of beasts...btw: I'm male.

^_^

Ragear
constantly underhugged, please halp

Offline SeanC

• I'm on here as much as I can!
    • View Profile
Hi there.
I was holding out to see if I could persuade a friend to come but I guess that ain't happening now. I'm booked in a twin Thursday to Sunday ( leaving Monday afternoon ), but I think that's still okay if you wanted to share. I'm 34, don't drink or smoke and am also rather quiet. I certainly wouldn't be having parties in the room or anything! I'm a fursuiter, though, so you'd have to tolerate a goat in the room  :)

Although... I have heard that I snore...
« Last Edit: April 18, 2012, 23:15:18 by SeanC »