Author Topic: Wolf in desperate need of a room to stay in.  (Read 3233 times)

Offline Kai Shadowcroft

• Cookie Eater
    • View Profile
Wolf in desperate need of a room to stay in.
« on: April 23, 2012, 18:17:34 »
Hello I am Kai Shadowcroft, I am a 27 year old fur who doesn't drink or smoke, i am sometime alittle shy but always very friendly and very accommodating.  This will be my 2nd Confuzzled con and would be over joyed if someone could let me stay in there room.

I can talk on skype "Shadowcroft" is my name on it.
You can email me "Kai@shadowcroft.com"
I am also on Furry 4 Life as well.

Please if anyone can help let me know.  I am also willing to pay for a space if I really need to, but I would rather not as not got loads of money.

I only have till the 27th of April at 8pm to sort this out according to registration so fast responses would really really help.

Thanks in advance to anyone that can help.

Kai Shadowcroft

Offline Bear

• Vice Chairman
  • Forum Admins
  • Cookie Eater
  • Mauler in Chief
    • View Profile
Re: Wolf in desperate need of a room to stay in.
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2012, 20:14:48 »
Hello Kai!

You may not be aware, but the act of staying in someones room without paying or the convention themselves being aware of it is called "Ghosting."

Ghosting is strictly prohibited from Confuzzled, there are strict rules from the venue about such behavior.

As such if you get caught Ghosting, you may find a ban leveled at yourself and the people you're sharing a room with.

You still have one option which is to take a hotel provided camp bed space in someone elses room - if you can find someone in a double or a twin room who would be willing to share with you. If anyone is willing to give you a space in their room, please drop an email to registration (at) confuzzled.org.uk and we can get the appropriate room share set up for you.

You can still go Attending Only, I believe there may be details of an overflow hotel on the way.

Hopefully someone will volunteer and we'll see you at the convention!

Kind Regards,
Bear (Reg Deputy)
Confucius say: "War does not determine who is right, only who is left..."