Author Topic: BBQ and people who arrive on friday  (Read 4765 times)

Offline Strawberry

• Cookie Eater
    • View Profile
BBQ and people who arrive on friday
« on: April 24, 2012, 22:47:45 »
It says in the first newsletter people can buy tickets for the bbq on the thursday and friday and that it has a limited amount of spots. I was wondering if it's still possible to get a ticket for it on the friday as I'm not having an early arrival. It would be a shame that people who come on the normal day can't get in because it was sold out on thursday already.
~Fruity husky~

Offline RizzoRattie

• Venue Manager/Head of Fursuit Relations
  • CFz Staff
  • SuperFuzz!
  • Rat face!
    • View Profile
    • www.colifox.com
Re: BBQ and people who arrive on friday
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2012, 00:11:09 »
Hi Strawberry,

The hotel are aware of the numbers of places we have sold and are taking all measures to ensure that they are prepared for us, including provisioning of food and drink.  Please do not worry to much, there should be plenty for the BBQ.  Places are not limited by specific numbers but food is subject to availability i.e. once its gone, its gone!  From experience from last years event, not everyone will take up the BBQ, and additionally, only a reduced percentage of people are arriving early, so there should still be plenty of tickets available on Friday.

There should still be tickets available for you at your arrival.  If you do miss out, there will be a bar menu also available, and the hotel does offer 24/7 room service.

Kind Regards,

Rizzorat
------------
Venue Liaison &
Head of Fursuit Relations
Forgive me for not jumping for joy, bad back you know ~ Scar; The Lion King

Offline Pan

• CFz Crew
  • Cookie Maker
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2012, 09:17:52 »
Hi Strawberry,

The hotel are aware of the numbers of places we have sold and are taking all measures to ensure that they are prepared for us, including provisioning of food and drink.  Please do not worry to much, there should be plenty for the BBQ.  Places are not limited by specific numbers but food is subject to availability i.e. once its gone, its gone!  From experience from last years event, not everyone will take up the BBQ, and additionally, only a reduced percentage of people are arriving early, so there should still be plenty of tickets available on Friday.

There should still be tickets available for you at your arrival.  If you do miss out, there will be a bar menu also available, and the hotel does offer 24/7 room service.

Kind Regards,

Rizzorat
------------
Venue Liaison &
Head of Fursuit Relations

Might I suggest that you ask the hotel to set aside some of the tickets for Friday so it can't sell out on the Thursday
Change for change sake is no change at all.
Simple things escape simple minds.

Offline RizzoRattie

• Venue Manager/Head of Fursuit Relations
  • CFz Staff
  • SuperFuzz!
  • Rat face!
    • View Profile
    • www.colifox.com
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2012, 12:37:30 »
Hi Pan,

you can and I shall if this is what will make people more comfortable, althougth as stressed there is no hard cap on the sale of tickets.  The only limiting factor will be the food on sale.  I will be raising ths at a meeting today with the venue, again highlighting the volume of people we are dealing with, and the uptake to be considered relatively large.

Hope this is peace of mind for you and anyone else with the same concerns :)

Regards,

Rizzo
Forgive me for not jumping for joy, bad back you know ~ Scar; The Lion King

Offline Strawberry

• Cookie Eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2012, 15:47:33 »
Would be apreciated by alot!

Also maybe a good idea to only sell them on the friday itself might it be the case with so many people but as said, if you all think there is enough food then it's no problem of course ;)

Thanks alot!
~Fruity husky~

Offline LevLion

• Stage & A/V Manager
  • CFz Staff
  • SuperFuzz!
    • View Profile
    • My FA Account
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2012, 16:53:50 »
As the issue isnt enogh tickets its enough food it wouldnt really matter when the tickets are sold. It will be brought up in the meeting today to make sure its as fair as possible to all!
I for one welcome our Muppet overloards.