Author Topic: Air Guitar 2009  (Read 4930 times)

Offline Blaster2

• I'm on here as much as I can!
  • The 2nd coming....is coming!
    • View Profile
Air Guitar 2009
« on: November 03, 2007, 17:57:19 »
Since I am, rightly so, the self-proclaimed KING of Furry Air Guitar, I think it no less appropriate that I write this post.

Confuzzled 2009 needs a Furry Air Guitar Tournament, to see if anyone can truely, and fairly, take away my title. I don't want to use "Guitar Hero" though. Guitar Hero is a game, not an art form. Air Guitar is ALL about oneself, and how you choose to perform. Guitar Hero is merely a way to show how GOOD you are, not how ARTFUL you are.

I've done a lot of research into Air Guitar. I have official Music CDs, read info from professionals, the World Champions, even Brian May, who took Air Guitar into the record shops!!

Air Guitar is perfect for such an event like Confuzzled. I'm willing to set it up, but I wouldn't be able to host it, since I'd need to perform in order for my title to be available to be claimed.

Hope some of you will join me in this little venture.

Hedgie

CaliHusky

Re: Air Guitar 2009
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2007, 18:04:58 »
Interesting *and* silly is what we're all about!

So, i'll let you what happens when we're looking into 2009 in more detail.

Offline The Dark Knight

• Head Of Convention Operations
  • CFz Staff
  • SuperFuzz!
  • "MOVE!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2007, 16:20:42 »
Ahh! A very good idea there, Blaster! :)

Offline Dingotush

• SuperFuzz!
    • View Profile
    • The real wolf's lair
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2007, 08:06:38 »
On the condition that he doesn't sing, presumably? ;)  Blaster's singing is legendary, as I'm sure listeners of TigerTails Radio will attest to.
Remember the YHA provides free ear plugs!
Who was she kidding?  It was easy to be a vegetarian by day.  It was preventing yourself from becoming a humanitarian by night that took the real effort. - Angua (Pterry)

Offline Blaster2

• I'm on here as much as I can!
  • The 2nd coming....is coming!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2008, 18:53:50 »
On the condition that he doesn't sing, presumably? ;)  Blaster's singing is legendary, as I'm sure listeners of TigerTails Radio will attest to.

Cheers,

Southie

Oi! Watch it, or I'll bring my Keytar!!