Author Topic: Fuzzy Heros  (Read 3574 times)

Offline Zukizlilla

• Cookie Eater
  • You cant have tactical havok!!
    • View Profile
Fuzzy Heros
« on: May 08, 2012, 12:48:06 »
Greetings Soldiers!

One of the events I am running at confuzzled is the Fuzzy Heros plushie wargame - A titanic struggle of fur against fur in a battle to the naptime...er well noone dies in this war!

Time : SUNDAY 27th 1300 Hours, the place the dark, fluff stained place they call only ROOM 14.

Bring your own troops if you can!

The game starts with you measuring up your own plushie or being assigned one of the raw recruits I will bring along. Giving them statistics for the fight ahead, a mission briefing. Smaller plushies are harder to hit but have less points to survive. Larger plushies hit hard, but are very very easy to hit and go down faster.

Then there will be a little practice run against the forces of Octo Nautilus and his cavalcade of fiends to get used to the game, followed by a grand Melee, where everyone will be assigned to teams to battle each other, probably in a capture the flag type scenario  The game itself does need dice rolls, tape measures and the usual wargame type things - but the system is fairly simple and the game will be very silly

Pictures from the aftermath of my playtest his weekend are below. The Horror....The Horror....

Psychomina Nutboiler with spear in hand!

The Aftermath!

Offline Albrecht

• Cookie Eater
    • View Profile
Re: Fuzzy Heros
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2013, 14:46:53 »
This sounds totally awesome, I am so up for this!

SouthPaw

Re: Fuzzy Heros
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2013, 10:17:33 »
Only problem is that this particular thread refers to the CFz 2012 event! For 2013, it's on Saturday at 4pm in Room 15.