Author Topic: Furries and sexuality  (Read 75675 times)

Regandor

Re: Furries and sexuality
« Reply #30 on: December 05, 2007, 02:24:22 »
hehe.
This is gonna be fun. :3
I wonder how gay i will be. I don't have any pink stuff, and I'm not much femme IRL.
But, lots of things can change before summer. :P

Holley

« Reply #31 on: December 05, 2007, 08:53:14 »
Pink != Gay :P

(says the Bi preferring guys person with pink stuff all over the inside of his car ;D)

Offline Exiled Wolf

• Media Relations & Security
  • Omg, I post a lot!
  • Woof Bark Grrr
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 05, 2007, 14:04:56 »
I apologise in advance for going slightly off topic here, but I've got a question: If "pink = gay" then  "camouflage = ?". I ask because I don't own anything pink, but my wardrobe is made of primarily military gear and I think the answer to this might be the thing that helps me find out more about myself hehe ;)

[Edited for spelling. Me fail Inglish? Unpossible!]
« Last Edit: December 05, 2007, 14:06:53 by Exiled Wolf »

razzle

« Reply #33 on: December 06, 2007, 20:32:09 »
hmn... well I'd say that is probably neutral. it's slightly masculine because of the whole idea of the army and fighting and stuff but I'd be tempted to say it has bits of feminine too, what with the *adopts a high pitched, "girly" voice* "ooh lets all hide and avoid having to do anything"

Holley

« Reply #34 on: December 07, 2007, 10:15:40 »
If "pink = gay" then  ...
Note I marked != (as in not equals) ;)

It could be argued that cammo is terribly butch, and therefore also gay ... I have some desert cammo trousers that I love, they look nice (not into the green and snow gear though).

Offline Feera Fox

• Omg, I post a lot!
  • unleash your inner being, hear your song
    • View Profile
    • the den of feera fox
« Reply #35 on: December 17, 2007, 13:08:18 »
dear souls,

yes we talk about Furries and sexuality, but i would say "Furries and sexuality and love" for
without some love at least, at least for me, sexuality may not have much energy, yes it may
work from a body point of view, but if you are looking for something more, get to know the
person one does like, and understand them after all a relationship furry or otherwise lasts
the longest, if built on a firm foundation, yes this might sound old-fashioned, but oh well.

i'm going to take this oppertunity to wish you all a very happy festive season  :)
* I don't know when i'll be able to go2 CF again debt rears it's ugly head until then hugs and peace to all *
Animals that change reality, are in the dreamtime, of a world forgotten, yet destined to rise again in the
hearts of those who dance in the dreamtime. ye time is coming, it's time to sing

razzle

« Reply #36 on: December 17, 2007, 14:48:19 »
after all a relationship furry or otherwise lasts the longest if built on a firm foundation

i agree, I would never go out with someone based on looks alone. personality is VITAL to any relationship.

Take my own for example, I knew I loved my Andrew months before i ever knew what he looked like
« Last Edit: December 17, 2007, 14:56:04 by razzle »

Offline Feera Fox

• Omg, I post a lot!
  • unleash your inner being, hear your song
    • View Profile
    • the den of feera fox
« Reply #37 on: December 17, 2007, 14:56:40 »
you are a good, honest true soul some just go on, dare i say it lust alone,
this i feel is never going to work, you have the right idea.

you said: personality is VITAL to any relationship.

I really do agree, with you, and i wish you all the best with your
andrew and may your relationship shine for you both.

have a wonderful festive season, and blessings to you both.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2007, 15:02:07 by Feera Fox »
* I don't know when i'll be able to go2 CF again debt rears it's ugly head until then hugs and peace to all *
Animals that change reality, are in the dreamtime, of a world forgotten, yet destined to rise again in the
hearts of those who dance in the dreamtime. ye time is coming, it's time to sing

Holley

« Reply #38 on: December 17, 2007, 21:14:10 »
I'd agree with that, though some physical attraction is also necessary - when sex is fine its only a small part of a relationship, but when its not good it becomes a major problem (unless you're both happy without it, which is an unusual but great way to live).

Regandor

« Reply #39 on: December 17, 2007, 23:12:15 »
To me, i prefere personality before body.
I alredy have feelings for someone, even tho he's body isn't the prettiest, i think i might love him.
But, sadly he said he just want to stay as friends. So, all i could do was to say yes.
I haven't given up yet, and hope he might start to love me one day aswell. But, i can't just site here waiting for him forever. That would just make live harder for me, and it might affect him. So, I'm still looking for the right one. :3
One day, i might meet someone and just *bam* fall in love. U never know. ^^

So, i would say:
personality 90%
body  10%

Holley

« Reply #40 on: December 18, 2007, 08:15:26 »
personality 90%
body  10%
That sounds about right to me :)  Good luck in finding that special someone ;)

Offline Flinty Paws

• Cookie Maker
  • Hey Ho! Flint's here :D *hugs you all*
    • View Profile
    • FA!
« Reply #41 on: January 08, 2008, 16:56:47 »
heh, cant help but think we went off the subject XD not that it matters :)

Going back to the original discussion, im a guy and im bi ^^ but i suppose i lean towards guys more  ;)
*snuzzles* =3

Offline darkou

• Cookie Maker
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 08, 2008, 16:59:05 »
I'm a guy and i think i'm gay :3

Offline Wolfie Fox

• Stage Manager
  • CFz Staff
  • SuperFuzz!
  • I can see through time!
    • View Profile
    • OS Labs
« Reply #43 on: January 08, 2008, 17:19:46 »
I apologise in advance for going slightly off topic here, but I've got a question: If "pink = gay" then  "camouflage = ?". I ask because I don't own anything pink, but my wardrobe is made of primarily military gear and I think the answer to this might be the thing that helps me find out more about myself hehe ;)

I'd say that that just means your uber dominant, the exact opposite of me lol :P

Offline Wolfie Fox

• Stage Manager
  • CFz Staff
  • SuperFuzz!
  • I can see through time!
    • View Profile
    • OS Labs
« Reply #44 on: January 09, 2008, 17:53:34 »
I'm a guy and i think i'm gay :3

Best way to tell is if your a fox, your gay :P It's a well known fact that all foxes are gay :P *giggles*