Author Topic: Furries and sexuality  (Read 75686 times)

Offline Exiled Wolf

• Media Relations & Security
  • Omg, I post a lot!
  • Woof Bark Grrr
    • View Profile
Re: Furries and sexuality
« Reply #75 on: January 23, 2008, 02:40:20 »
nuu, I won thanks to watching Monty Python too many times T_T
[/quote

I think I may have to table a motion to repeal your prize for thinking you can watch Monty Python too much. That is simply not the case, and I put it to my right honourable friend that... wait, sorry... I appear to have slipped into politician mode. That'll teach me to have BBC Parliament on in the background for most of the day...

Dont worry, we can also blame the post in my quote thing and my slip-up on monty python on the politicians

I don't know what you mean... I see no slip up... *shifty eyes*

Avalanche

« Reply #76 on: January 26, 2008, 21:44:33 »
I'm probably the biggest gay on these forums :P *pokes his large tummy* Yep, definately the largest :P

Offline Skie

• I'm on here as much as I can!
  • Certified Bat Food
    • View Profile
    • The Israeli Furry community website.
« Reply #77 on: January 27, 2008, 05:53:23 »
I'm probably the biggest gay on these forums :P *pokes his large tummy* Yep, definately the largest :P

Nothing wrong with that ^^

Offline Alexfox

• View Profile
    • FA page
« Reply #78 on: January 27, 2008, 23:31:26 »
I am female and im a lesbian... 

and you straight guys think your in the minority in the fandom.. pfft

I thought that most of us that keep our sexuality to ourselves were the minority.

Or at least I am keeping it to myself now, considering personal events of the past year or so for me.

Short snout

« Reply #79 on: April 06, 2008, 22:06:03 »
Me I'm as of yet un decided on my sexuality ( u cud say i'm Exploring)  ;)

Short snout

« Reply #80 on: April 06, 2008, 22:11:34 »
I'm a guy and i think i'm gay :3

Best way to tell is if your a fox, your gay :P It's a well known fact that all foxes are gay :P *giggles*

What if you undecided??

Loki

« Reply #81 on: May 06, 2008, 18:11:20 »
Bi here... If I like you, I like you... I don't judge people by what undercarriage they have. :)

Offline Flinty Paws

• Cookie Maker
  • Hey Ho! Flint's here :D *hugs you all*
    • View Profile
    • FA!
« Reply #82 on: May 08, 2008, 13:49:12 »
Bi here... If I like you, I like you... I don't judge people by what undercarriage they have. :)
heheheh, well said ^^ heehee
*snuzzles* =3

Offline Alexfox

• View Profile
    • FA page
« Reply #83 on: May 08, 2008, 20:22:40 »
Best way to tell is if your a fox, your gay :P It's a well known fact that all foxes are gay :P *giggles*

If I was gay then how come then that I had a girlfriend for over a year? and this was when I was still very much a fox character.

Offline LevLion

• Stage & A/V Manager
  • CFz Staff
  • SuperFuzz!
    • View Profile
    • My FA Account
« Reply #84 on: May 09, 2008, 10:38:40 »
OR

Like alex said it could really be not much of anyones buisness lol. Do you go up to people in the street and ask them or tell them? corse ya dont (no you dont!) its just another things most furs do to get in on a crowd or more likely get their tail away.

<hello im joe average-fur im gay your gay. We have so much in common lest be best friends>

Not that theres anything wrong with making friends quickly or anything but sexuality is something that might be discussed after becomming better friends and certainly isnt a good opening line to a new person ;)
I for one welcome our Muppet overloards.

Loki

« Reply #85 on: May 09, 2008, 18:51:05 »
Agreed... besides, you can usually work out which way they're inclined... Get to know 'em, then try a few test snugs... if hugs don't seem to be an inssue, maybe it'll progress. Its about reading body language.

BTW, its not going to happen if they jump up and knock you out... They're -not- playfighting, trust me!  ;D

Offline Feera Fox

• Omg, I post a lot!
  • unleash your inner being, hear your song
    • View Profile
    • the den of feera fox
« Reply #86 on: January 21, 2009, 13:56:29 »
me i'm just undecided, as to my sexuality, i'm just a bit weird with my ideas, i think as
long one is happy whatever your sexuality, that's great, go for it enjoy life, and be happy.  :)
« Last Edit: January 21, 2009, 13:59:11 by Feera Fox »
* I don't know when i'll be able to go2 CF again debt rears it's ugly head until then hugs and peace to all *
Animals that change reality, are in the dreamtime, of a world forgotten, yet destined to rise again in the
hearts of those who dance in the dreamtime. ye time is coming, it's time to sing

Offline Akinokaze

• Doggystyler.
    • View Profile
    • My FA
« Reply #87 on: January 22, 2009, 21:56:34 »
Male and gay.

More info in my post here
If Homosexuality is a disease, let's all call in gay to work. �Hello. Can't work today, still gay.�
"Human salvation lies in the hands of the creatively maladjusted." Martin Luther King Jr

Offline Feera Fox

• Omg, I post a lot!
  • unleash your inner being, hear your song
    • View Profile
    • the den of feera fox
« Reply #88 on: January 23, 2009, 11:27:40 »
me i'm 36 this year and i'm still rather innocent, yes i know this might cause
a few ears to prick up RE: Quote from: Wolfie Fox on January 09, 2008, 17:53:34
not all i think
, myself i'm just me and proud to be feera.

re: sexuality furry or otherwise, unless there is love or good feelings in the heart, i
personally feel without these sex itself would be pointless, maybe i'm old fashioned
but that's just me.
* I don't know when i'll be able to go2 CF again debt rears it's ugly head until then hugs and peace to all *
Animals that change reality, are in the dreamtime, of a world forgotten, yet destined to rise again in the
hearts of those who dance in the dreamtime. ye time is coming, it's time to sing

Offline James The Dog

• Omg, I post a lot!
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
« Reply #89 on: July 06, 2009, 23:52:12 »
I personally regard myself as an asexual. Something which, to me, is much more difficult than being homo or bisexual. Ever since I was around 13, I realised I just didn't feel the way towards other people, of either gender, that other people my age were beginning to feel. I spend years thinking it was a phase, but when you hit 19 and 20 and still feel the same- you know it isn't. I've never found another person physically or sexually attractive, and the idea of sex itself... no thanks. When people go round with the "Phwoar, nice arse", or "I'd do her", I just don't get it at all. I've had lads mags shoved in my face- but the fact is, I don't find topless women appealing at all. I get no end of judgement and flak for how I feel (and that's if people even believe me in the first place), and I hate it. Why can't people just be accepting and understanding that people feel this way- why do they feel the need to mock, or try and convince me I don't feel this way? It's not as if I chose it.

Funnily enough though, there are some cartoon animal characters I consider attractive- though I still don't consider it sexual.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2009, 00:00:16 by James The Dog »