Author Topic: Hotel Staff Tweets  (Read 4034 times)

Offline Washu

• ConOps Deputy & GOH Liaison
  • CFz Staff
  • Omg, I post a lot!
    • View Profile
Hotel Staff Tweets
« on: May 26, 2012, 11:50:00 »
Good Morning,

We would like to announce that we are aware of the matter of a couple of hotel staff at the Hinckley Island Hotel posting derogatory tweets on Twitter. The matter is being dealt with at the *very* highest level of management within the Puma Hotel Group. Herein follows a statement from the Hotel Executive Manager;

On behalf of my team I want to assure all of our delegates at ConFuzzled 2012, the issue of irresponsible tweets has been dealt with directly, clearly and we will be following our due process. The behaviour will not be accepted or tolerated. Three irresponsible individuals do not constitute the views of our teams. Please continue to enjoy your weekend with us.

Wayne Topley

Executive General Manager

Hinckley Island Hotel

We, the ConFuzzled Staff, would like to sincerely apologise to anyone who has been offended by these statements and should we become aware of any further incidents, we will escalate them to the highest level immediately. We ask that you do not respond directly to any tweets of this nature, but please advise us by e-mail to conops@confuzzled.org.uk or by Direct Message to @CFzLive on Twitter.
The next train to arrive is the 13:40 train to Hull, which is a pity as this is Tesco's.