Author Topic: 2012 Feedback  (Read 54485 times)

Offline Nidonocu

• Purchasing, Picnic, Pawpets
  • CFz Staff
  • SuperFuzz!
  • Poison Bunny
    • View Profile
    • @Nidonocu
Re: 2012 Feedback
« Reply #90 on: June 06, 2012, 00:38:31 »
The only sad part of running the Artist Alley is that the hotel staff couldn't be bothered to empty the trashcans and change/fill the water dispencer.
Next year I'll be bringing my own trashbags and check where the water is being kept. This is totally not the con-ops fault who did an awesome job with even providing me a radio for emergencies.

Awesome work, guys <3

Ah Rin, if you called through to the PUMA team via the radio or the team in Operations we could of had the bins changed out rapidly and had water delivered.

An oversight for this year.

Sorry, that was my fault. I forgot to give instructions when I handed out the radio.

Next year remind me, Rin ;) And it would've been so easy to do it in Moonspeak (tm)!

Guys! Stop appologising D: you all did an awesome job! Am I still allowed to run the Artist Alley next year? :D Because I've been having a blast running it <3

Send an e-mail in the official recruitment@confuzzled.org.uk address! :) We're keen to get people on board for this sort of thing on a confirmed basis!
Nidonocu C:\>

Offline Feera Fox

• Omg, I post a lot!
  • unleash your inner being, hear your song
    • View Profile
    • the den of feera fox
« Reply #91 on: June 11, 2012, 14:34:33 »
RIZZO WROTE:
The last important announcement I wish to make regarding one of the buffets, is that of the Chinese.  Yes, we are aware there were several complaints raised about this one.  Consistency was awful and the offering was poor.  There is a genuine reason for this, to which the hotel is extrmely apologetic for.  UNfortunately, the head chef actualyl collapsed in the kitchen and urgent medical treatment was required.  There was no ambulance available due to a major event being declared in Leicester, so the decision was made that priority is given to the chef over the guests. RIZZO RATTIE QUOTE END.

Sod the food as long as the poor guy was ok, good that he was gotten to hospital,
and i hope he gets well soon.
* I don't know when i'll be able to go2 CF again debt rears it's ugly head until then hugs and peace to all *
Animals that change reality, are in the dreamtime, of a world forgotten, yet destined to rise again in the
hearts of those who dance in the dreamtime. ye time is coming, it's time to sing

Offline Res

• CFz Staff
  • Cookie Eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: June 17, 2012, 10:44:47 »
Guys! Stop appologising D: you all did an awesome job! Am I still allowed to run the Artist Alley next year? :D Because I've been having a blast running it <3

I don't see any reason why not at this moment in time.

Offline Rwylin

• CFz Senior Security
  • SuperFuzz!
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: June 17, 2012, 16:04:16 »
the only complaint i have is there was no air con in the rooms...........

apart from that it was a great con and i will def be there next year.............   con opps were amazing and helpfull.........
everyone was friendly and the price was good.... if there is an all inclusive option next year im def taking them up on that..........      and plz make it a day longer if you can as many events were missed as some clashed with others.......
Mew =^_^=.

Offline Balto

• Cookie Eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: June 21, 2012, 20:33:06 »
A little detail I wanted to ask here, would it be possible to get some mirrors in the Fursuit-Lounches next year? that was the only thing I missed there a little

Offline SFW

• CFz Staff
  • SuperFuzz!
  • I have a cunning plan.
    • View Profile
    • silverfoxwolf.com
« Reply #95 on: June 22, 2012, 12:06:18 »
I forgot to bring my mirrors to the con this year, will make myself a list for next year.
Warning: Do not expose to shiny things.