Author Topic: Big meet 24th  (Read 17250 times)

Broken Splinter

Big meet 24th
« on: November 12, 2007, 20:46:38 »
Manchester anyone?

looking pretty good so far! 

mini meet rocked so yay for this one too!!

Offline LeighUK

• Omg, I post a lot!
  • It dont matter if your black or white, but both!
    • View Profile
    • Leighs kigurumi delight
Re: Big meet 24th
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2007, 14:17:13 »
Im gonna be there, although this does remind me to ask now.  Where do you get changed into suit at the meet?

CaliHusky

« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2007, 21:27:27 »
toilets, usually. Manchester is not a fursuiting meet though, more a social one.

Offline LeighUK

• Omg, I post a lot!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2007, 22:00:29 »
toilets, usually. Manchester is not a fursuiting meet though, more a social one.
ahh x_x is it fursuit freindly though? ^^;

Tori Belliachi

« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2007, 14:46:38 »

Yep! It's not rare to have a pawful or so of fursuits at main meets. Even at the monthly minimeets we usually have 2 or 3.

Offline LeighUK

• Omg, I post a lot!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2007, 16:50:25 »

Yep! It's not rare to have a pawful or so of fursuits at main meets. Even at the monthly minimeets we usually have 2 or 3.
ahh, ok, thanks ^^ looks like Alize will be making her first public apperance at the meet then ;)

Broken Splinter

« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2007, 23:35:17 »
I havent got a Fursuit. Not even a tail!!! All I have is my little fox badge but its kinda become an icon. People ask me where it is if they don't see it.

Offline Exiled Wolf

• Media Relations & Security
  • Omg, I post a lot!
  • Woof Bark Grrr
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2007, 00:15:18 »
I havent got a Fursuit. Not even a tail!!! All I have is my little fox badge but its kinda become an icon. People ask me where it is if they don't see it.

I don't think I've seen it... or if I have I don't remember, so I'll be asking where the heck it is if I don't see it. In fact, I don't even know if we've ever met! We probably have, but my mind isn't what it used to be, getting old and a tad grey behind the ears. The minds one of the first things to go, so it's a good measure of how old you're getting. You're knees are normally next, and boy do you miss them when they're gone. Oh, and I'm rambling on too, that's a very good sign you're getting old is that, when you just keep on talking long after you should've stopped. Well in this case it's typing, but you get the idea...  :P

Broken Splinter

« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2007, 15:44:31 »
Urmm nope don't think we may have meet. Unless you was at the last chester meet. But I think I've mite have been told to look out for you by a few people....not sure I think it was you.....oh well. Anyway if your going to the meet see you there. The badge is a small metal Fox badge.

Offline Exiled Wolf

• Media Relations & Security
  • Omg, I post a lot!
  • Woof Bark Grrr
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2007, 00:05:05 »
Urmm nope don't think we may have meet. Unless you was at the last chester meet. But I think I've mite have been told to look out for you by a few people....not sure I think it was you.....oh well. Anyway if your going to the meet see you there. The badge is a small metal Fox badge.

I think I was at Chester for that meet. Maybe... I was at a Chester meet recently, and I think it must've been that one, but that's going back some months now. As for being told to look out for me, I have a reputation? Why and for what purpose? Was it even me? If so, I'm not usually hard to miss, look for the German "Vomitarn" combat jacket and that'll be me. And just incase someone else has no sense of camo taste, I even have a name tape *grins*. Come find me at the Mancs meet, remember, vomitarn!

Offline LeighUK

• Omg, I post a lot!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2007, 13:48:11 »
hm, just read the updated info on the Manchester meet (mainly the part about the cafe thing).  Think its worth bringing Alize still, even if I cant wear her at the cafe, but can afterwards?

Offline Cerebus

• Omg, I post a lot!
  • This is ConFuzzled!!!
    • View Profile
    • myspace
« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2007, 18:41:29 »
i don't if to bring wesker or not
Where here no more room in hell the dead shall walk the earth

Offline LeighUK

• Omg, I post a lot!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 17, 2007, 18:59:03 »
i don't if to bring wesker or not

Well the way I see it, we're only being asked not to at the Cafe.  Just bring your suit along and get changed after the cafe ;)

Offline Cerebus

• Omg, I post a lot!
  • This is ConFuzzled!!!
    • View Profile
    • myspace
« Reply #13 on: November 17, 2007, 22:27:58 »
i was thinking of doing outside because being in a cafe and around 50-90 fursd about it be pack for me
Where here no more room in hell the dead shall walk the earth

Broken Splinter

« Reply #14 on: November 18, 2007, 13:13:01 »
Yeah....no idea about this cafa thing....maybe I should read the plan.

I just viewed it as like a pimped out mini meet. But if there more stuff involed I'll go read up on it.