Author Topic: The Lost & Founds  (Read 5945 times)

Offline Washu

• ConOps Deputy & GOH Liaison
  • CFz Staff
  • Omg, I post a lot!
    • View Profile
The Lost & Founds
« on: June 26, 2012, 19:15:27 »
CAUTION IMAGE HEAVY TOPIC

Hello Everyone,

Every year at Convention Operations we get lots of unusual items left behind, most of which are claimed and returned to their rightful owners.

However this year we've a few stragglers and we'd like to return them to their rightful owners, regardless of where they might be.

Please find below the items in question that we presently have, please note however we will require the cost of postage to be returned to us.

Item One: Con Badge for Pablo
Claimed

Item Two: Con Badge for Squee

Item Three: Con Badge for Jester

Item Four: Con Badge for Gem
Claimed

Item Five: Lens Cap - Hama brand

Item Six: Keyring Red Dragon

Items Seven/Eight: Two Cherry box badges

[/img] Claimed

Items Ten to Thirteen: Various claws/teeth for fursuits

Item Fourteen: One T-Shirt

We have two pairs of sunglasses, however instead of showing these here we would ask that if anyone did lose such a pair at CFz this year to please instead contact us via conops@confuzzled.org.uk where we'll be able to determine if these glasses are indeed the ones in question.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2012, 13:03:55 by Washu »
The next train to arrive is the 13:40 train to Hull, which is a pity as this is Tesco's.

Offline Gem

• Cookie Eater
    • View Profile
    • My FA account
Re: The Lost & Founds
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2012, 12:48:26 »
hehehe.  That Gem badge is mine, yep yep ironically the only badge i've ever paid for and I pretty much lost it the minute I aquired it.  DOH stoopid squiggle.

Incidentally the Pablo badge was drawn by me so if you wanted to return it to me i can then forward that on to the owner,

and the grub badge whilst I made them I did give them out to a large number of people (I had 50 of those badges made and was giving them out free, so if you wanted to return that to me too you can do if you want)

so that clears up quite a percentage of the lost and found, sorry im not very good at holding onto things, im surprised i didnt lose my tail
I may not be the sharpest tool in the box, but i can still poke your eyes out.

Offline Washu

• CFz Staff
  • Omg, I post a lot!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2012, 13:02:58 »
Hello Gem,

If you could drop me an email to washu@confuzzled.org.uk with an address to send these back to I'll have them sent off in the post on Saturday.

Washu
The next train to arrive is the 13:40 train to Hull, which is a pity as this is Tesco's.

Offline Rinthedragon

• CFz Crew
  • Cookie Eater
  • *Artist Alley*
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2012, 17:34:47 »
Just wondering, does any of the sunglasses have a white/red logo/emblem on the side?

Offline Washu

• CFz Staff
  • Omg, I post a lot!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2012, 12:58:58 »
Hello Rin,

I've dug through the lost and found items, I'm afraid there arent any sunglasses of that description in the box.

Sorry about that and the late reply.

Washu

Offline shady

• Cookie Eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2013, 12:16:20 »
hay guys,
this year at confuzzled i lost a cat hat i got from mcm :C
its black with a black and yellow striped star on the front and same striped dingily bits on the side..
also has a red dragonfly and sea gull pin in the ears!!

i would really like to get it back, some how it vanished the first day we got there and looks for it all week ;o;
thanks, shady