Author Topic: New event staff person... Wolf... Thing...  (Read 4826 times)

Offline Haku

• Cookie Eater
  • To draw or not to draw, that's the Art.
    • View Profile
    • Art by Haku
New event staff person... Wolf... Thing...
« on: July 01, 2012, 17:26:03 »
Well hello there,

the fact that you have taken the effort to have a look at this topic and that you are reading this now means that... My title has worked. Muahaha! You are now trapped. *giggles at her own silliness*

Anyway, let's be a bit more serious now. (let's just pretend I am capable of that) This is an "Introduce Yourself" topic after all.

My name is Haku, I am a grey wolf from the Netherlands. In real life I am a girl, but online I like to believe I can change gender any time I want. (that is what my 'sona is able to do, anyway)
I am 20 years old and soon-ish I am going to start a study Illustration, so hopefully I might even become a bit of a professional artist. Who knows..?

I joined this forum because I am an event-staffmember-to-be. Or I already am... But I haven't had the briefing yet. ;) I went to ConFuzzled 2012 and it was super awesome. And later I saw on the website that they needed people to help out for ConFuzzled 2013, so I said "Hey I can help. I'm good at organising!" (Whoa, now that I see this, I think I might even be a bit like Twilight..! PONIES!!! ) So yeah, they said they could use me in the event-team and well... Here I am. :P So yeah, I guess I'll be organising things for CF2013. Because of my study I am not entirely sure whether I can attend CF2013, but because I enjoyed my time at CF2012 so much, I decided that I wanted to help out for the next year, to be part of all the fun even before the big convention and to do what I do well... Organising. And I even enjoy doing that too! Yay!

More about me as a person... I enjoy playing the piano and singing, I love love love to draw and hanging out with friends. I have a fursuit, that I made myself, and have attended EF2011 and CF2012 with it. I think that's about it.

So yeah, if you want to know anything about me, feel free to ask. And if you want to check me out on FurAffinity, my username on there is Hakuwolf. And my website is www.hakuwolf.com, in case you feel the urge to check it out.

Cheers and thanks for reading!
~ Haku

Offline Fairlight

• Pawpet Director
  • Pawpets Crew
  • SuperFuzz!
    • View Profile
Re: New event staff person... Wolf... Thing...
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2012, 10:21:07 »
Good to have you on board, Haku! ^.^ Love the enthusiasm and energy you bring to the team!

I _do_ hope you can make it to the next CF, though.. I shall hunt you down for Banner Brawl again, then ^.^

Offline SFW

• CFz Staff
  • SuperFuzz!
  • I have a cunning plan.
    • View Profile
    • silverfoxwolf.com
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2012, 19:03:50 »
We are going to have to start calling it Dutchcon soon :D Welcome aboard :)
Warning: Do not expose to shiny things.

Offline Tsanawo

• Theming Department
  • CFz Staff
  • I'm on here as much as I can!
  • Master of shinies
    • View Profile
    • DutchPaw.nl
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2012, 21:02:51 »
Great! Even more Moonspeak™  capable persons, yay! :D

Welcome :D
"Only a few find the way, some don't recognize it when they do - some... don't ever want to."

Offline Haku

• Cookie Eater
  • To draw or not to draw, that's the Art.
    • View Profile
    • Art by Haku
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2012, 20:05:03 »
@ Fairlight: Thanks for your sweet comment. Yes, I love to work to make CF even better than last year. I will work for it as much as I am capable. And indeed, I would love to join in on the Banner Brawl again. This time I promise I will include you in the censoring too, if needed ;-)

@ SFW: I know, right? There's so many Dutch people coming to CF. It's very popular in the Netherlands. n_n Anyway, thanks.

@ Tsanawo: Mhmm indeed. n_n Thanks for the happy welcome. :)

Offline Bungle Bear

• Head of Logistics + Pawpeteer/Voice Actor!
  • CFz Staff
  • Cookie Eater
  • Buryin' the bodies. 'tis what I do.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2012, 21:05:49 »
Welcome to the team! n.n
Too many people have delusions of adequacy. Whereas I just think I'm a tractor!

Offline Beshon

• Head of Registration
  • CFz Staff
  • Cookie Maker
  • Confuzzled Mtn Dew Kitty
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2012, 23:15:40 »
Welcome aboard! :3
Beshon

Offline Kneezle

• CFz Staff
  • Cookie Eater
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantART profile <3
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2012, 12:59:59 »
Welcome to the team! ^_^

You're doomed! I'm gonna sing the doomed song now!!! Doomed doomed doom doom doom doomed......