Author Topic: ConFuzzled 2013 Registration Coming Soon  (Read 9423 times)

Offline Matt the Lion

• Convention Chairman
  • Forum Admins
  • SuperFuzz!
  • King of the Jungle
    • View Profile
    • My Photography (Mostly big cats)
ConFuzzled 2013 Registration Coming Soon
« on: August 29, 2012, 23:02:18 »
Are you feeling your life lacks that cookie induced madness that is ConFuzzled? Envious of those people enjoying themselves away at EuroFurence? Are you one of those people enjoying yourself at EF and you want more? In that case, read on as we have some great news for you!

We are delighted to announce that we will be opening registration for ConFuzzled 2013 in just one short week from today – at 8pm on Wednesday the 5th of September! For details of all our ticket and pricing options, please head over to the pricing section of our website

In addition to the listed room options, we have also managed to arrange with the Hotel that we can again put a limited number of temporary single beds into both Double and Twin rooms to enable an extra person to stay in the room. This will allow a Double room to sleep three people or a Twin room to sleep up to five! Due to a technical limitation of our registration system, these options can’t currently be selected directly when registering, so please register as normal and then each person should email the registration team [registration@confuzzled.org.uk] to request your room type to be changed.

Whilst we would love to see as many people as possible registering for the convention, we must remind you that your payment becomes due as soon as your registration has been approved by the registration team. Some payment methods also incur a small surcharge to cover the fees we are charged in order to process the payments. The payment methods we accept along with repsective surchages and payment windows are as follows:

Payment over the counter at a UK HSBC branch – Free – 5 Days
Bank transfer from a UK bank account – Free – 5 Days
Credit/Debit card via Google Wallet – 3.4% of transaction plus 20p – 2 days
International bank transfer via IBAN – £7.00 – 7 days

Due to the limited availability of the Deluxe Double rooms in the hotel, we are not making them immediately available on the registration system in order to avoid the issues we saw previously, where one attendee booked a Deluxe room but we sold out before their roommate was able to register. This year, Deluxe rooms will only be available on request to our registration helpdesk – you and your prospective roommate will need to email in and request the upgrade once you are both registered. Please note rooms will be reserved on a first-come, first-served basis.

Our rentable Party Suites were extrememly popular last year and will be making a return again this year! With the addition of an extra night to our schedule, this gives you six nights to choose from to host your party and therefore 24 bookable nights in total. For more details see http://2013.confuzzled.org.uk/venue/bedrooms/#suites. Please note that these will have their own separate registration process which will be announced later this year.

If you have any queries about registering for the convention, aren’t sure about what options you should select, or if anything should go wrong – email our registration helpdesk on registration@confuzzled.org.uk who will be more than happy to assist you.

All the best,

The ConFuzzled Team
"I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you heard is not what I meant."

"It is much more comfortable to be mad and know it, than to be sane and have one's doubts."