Author Topic: Options  (Read 3192 times)

Offline Fionacat

• Cookie Maker
  • Fuzzy kitty thing
    • View Profile
Options
« on: August 28, 2012, 08:16:49 »
Hrrrm well £80/pn/pp for a share in a double double is maybe a bit pricey for me i'm sure it'll sell out again but that is pretty 'spensives what alternative accomodation is there in the area?

Additionally I'm guessing if you don't have a residential ticket you wouldn't be able to go to any of the room parties (or run a room party if you so wished to do so?)

Offline Tungro

• Deputy of Registration, Video Team Member
  • CFz Staff
  • SuperFuzz!
  • I'm an otter in the water, swimming around...
    • View Profile
    • Riverdog.net
Re: Options
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2012, 23:21:17 »
Hi!

Not entirely sure where £80/pppn comes from. Standard double as you mentioned is £250 but that includes your confee. So take about £50 away from that, something like that, so that's £200 for the room. It's also for four nights, so that's actually £50 per person per night. That's in a four star hotel, with breakfast, which I personally think is quite reasonable :)

Other accommodation in the area is a a little hard to come by. But last year there were two hotels. One was a country hotel, can't remember the name annoyingly. The other was a Premier Inn in Hinckley. Just remember to factor in any travel cost between that hotel and the CF venue :)

EDIT: Oh, and including the confee... that's £250/4 which is £62.50 :)
« Last Edit: August 28, 2012, 23:23:07 by Tungro »

Offline Fionacat

• Cookie Maker
  • Fuzzy kitty thing
    • View Profile
Re: Options
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2012, 23:55:43 »
It is very likely I suck terrible at maths and maybe forgot it's an extra day oh and did mention, sucking at maths.