Author Topic: Hello, greetings and hi  (Read 3704 times)

Offline Slideshow Bob

• Cookie Eater
  • Garlic. Everything is better with garlic.
    • View Profile
Hello, greetings and hi
« on: September 24, 2012, 16:59:24 »
Whelp, here goes. Hello everybody, you can call me James. I've been giving Confuzzled some suggestive looks from across the bar for the better part of 2 years now, and I figured I might as well finally try to actually attend.

I've been a furry now for about 5 years but didn't seriously get into until about 3 years ago. Outside of that, I am currently a student of Arts, Culture & Media; an aspiring video-maker, writer and reviewer; a gamer; a film-fan; a fan of anything containing shrimp; an amateur pianist; bisexual with a preference for the ladies (though I'm comfortable both giving and taking when it comes to dudes) and a general talky do-y person. My age I'm not sure is any of your business but I will say that I am a legal adult and rocking a beard my best friend has described as 'awesome' (he's easily impressed).

I intend to attend Confuzzled 2013 and would appreciate roommates; come one, come all. I'm not picky.

I can't draw to save my life and I've yet to commission a piece of my fursona, so for now you'll have to make do with a description: A 5'1" purple lady-spider by the name of Ea, with red eyes, short dark hair, 6 arms and 2 legs.
Yeah, I like spiders (female golden orb-weavers especially). Apologies to any arachnophobes in the audience.

Besides spiders I am also a big fan of snakes, swans, bats and cats. Sorry for all the canines out there; you guys are awesome, just not my particular blend of awesome.

Anyway, this is the first real furry forum I've ever joined, and Confuzzled will be the first furry convention I've ever attended, so here's to many a fine day ahead and an awesome con. Pleased to make your acquintance.

-James.
"I don't sleep; I dream."

Offline SFW

• CFz Staff
  • SuperFuzz!
  • I have a cunning plan.
    • View Profile
    • silverfoxwolf.com
Re: Hello, greetings and hi
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2012, 19:50:36 »
Greetings and welcome aboard to the CF forums, I'd normally offer a cookie or other baked product. But I'm not really too sure what to offer a spider, something of silk perhaps?
Warning: Do not expose to shiny things.

Offline Slideshow Bob

• Cookie Eater
  • Garlic. Everything is better with garlic.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2012, 20:56:39 »
Greetings and welcome aboard to the CF forums, I'd normally offer a cookie or other baked product. But I'm not really too sure what to offer a spider, something of silk perhaps?

How about a nice juicy mosquito? I could do with one right about now.
"I don't sleep; I dream."

Offline SFW

• CFz Staff
  • SuperFuzz!
  • I have a cunning plan.
    • View Profile
    • silverfoxwolf.com
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2012, 17:36:17 »
I'll see what I can do for you, but I think that the postal service might have something to say about it being sent.
Warning: Do not expose to shiny things.